prayer please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Please keep my family and I in your prayers.
We have been under attack the last few weeks, the thief is hard at work lately.
Cannot get into details, but would be greatful for your prayers.
Thankyou Jesus for crushing the thief under your foot !

Thankyou all and God bless
pickles

Sep 8, 2012
Consider it done.
Easy to remember,...'pray for pickles'.

H

hattiebod

Asking the Lord to cover you and your loved ones in his protective arms, to strengthen you and give you peace. Thank you Lord, that you never leave or forsake us. God Bless your faithful heart daughter of the risen King of Kings! <><

P

psychomom

for you and for your family, dearest pickles, my prayers are lifted to the Lord our God. ♥

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I'm sorry your family is going through a rough time pickles. I just prayed for you all.

student

Jul 20, 2010
Dear Father, I come before you now asking that pickles and her family find a way through the storm. This too shall pass, and the journey to you will continue with more love, more strength, more devotion and greater peace as we praise you for all you have done for us. In the name of Jesus. -shell

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
To bear the cross has been hard and we are in need father for those we love, and always we trust in you as we know not any thing the way that you do, but we come too you in a time of need and ask for your protection as only you can give in Jesus Christ name we beleive in you and this is done...

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Praying for you all pickles.

W

Water1944

Father God, I lift up to you pickles and her family. Your greatness will always have victory Father. Keep this family strong, faithful to you oh Lord, cover them with your heads of protection. You are the creator of all love and beauty Father, our faith and trust in you grows every time the enemy appears, Father. We are strong in the name of JESUS!!! Amen.

I

iTOREtheSKY

Amen to all of the above! Strength to you & your whole family pickles, in Jesus name you & your family already have the victory! Praise God for His faithfulness...the deliverer & your high tower!

K

kaytyndy

May the Blood of Jesus cover your home and all over. i do pray got hears your prayer and keep you safe

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying with all in agreement as well! God bless you, Pickles :)

K

kittycat7

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
!!First, Thankyou Jesus, Lord God!!!
:):):)
Thankyou all for your prayers, in the last fortytwo hours the dark thief that threatened us has been compleatly pushed back, we even have been blessed with provision as well. :)
The enemy is still trying, but has lost any power over us, as Jesus has removed any hold it tried to have on us.
I am so greatful and humbled, to see God's glory and the victory Jesus won us, work so quickly.
I wish I could say more about the situation, but please know , your prayers trully were heard and Jesus saved us from the theif.
Even though the threat remains, I know now that this battle has been won! Thankyou Dear Jesus!!!

Again, thankyou all so much for our prayers, to see results so quickly, trully is a mirical, and all is God's glory witnessed to here!

Thankyou Lord God for your faithful who pray in Jesus!

:) Huge hugs to you all! :)
Thankyou and God bless!
pickles

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praise God!! Thanks for the update Pickles :D

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
Continually praying for you and your family, pickles. :) Don't worry about. You just pray about and move on. :)

D

Duckies

Glad all is well Pickles !! God Bless You guys and always keeping you in my prayers :)

P

prodigaldaughter

I join with others to pray for your safety.

Father God I humbly come before you and lift up in prayer pickles and her family. I ask that you cover them with the blood of Jesus that no weapon formed against them shall prosper. That you place a hedge of protection around them and enforced it with the blood of Jesus. I ask dear God that you cause the attacker to turn his back upon them that he looses interest in his pursuit. I ask all this in Jesus name. Amen Amen