prayer please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

panda

hey guys im struggling with some certain temptations in my life and i keep giving in after a little bit. i would really appreciate some prayer. could you pray that i will not be tempted but instead seek and listen to the Lord in that moment?

S

sureshjames

i will pray for you

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Well do my sister, Lord Jesus I pray that you would empower my sister with your strength, so when temptation arises in here life she can over come it through your mighty name Lord, to give her the victory in her battles. Keep your eyes fixed upon Jesus and God Bless.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
hey guys im struggling with some certain temptations in my life and i keep giving in after a little bit. i would really appreciate some prayer. could you pray that i will not be tempted but instead seek and listen to the Lord in that moment?
I can pray. But whether or not God does anything about it depends on if it's a sin. Sometimes we misunderstand what is sin and what isn't. I don't know your situation, so I'll assume it's a sin and pray. But if God doesn't help you and you're uncertain if you're sinning, then I wouldn't want your faith to be damaged if God does nothing to help resolve something that isn't a sin. Maybe we can pray for clarity, too.

Last edited:
P

panda

thanks for the prayer everyone! TheAristocat thanks for your concern but I know what i am doing is a sin because the Lord does not like it and does not wish for me to do it and therefore i am being disobedient or dishonouring to God which is a sin and if its not then it still isn't good enough because its not what he wants. I'm not here to just do okay by God. I want to do my best.

C

cubfan716

will continue to pray that the Lord give you strength to overcome. Remember delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37.4)

DeRicco

Jan 7, 2014
I pray, dear Lord, that Panda receives your help and guidance regarding the temptations in her life right now. I know that you will know what is required. In Jesus name, Amen.

F

FlowerMubai

i will -----