Prayer Request for heavy heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Duckies

Hi All ^_^!

Could i please trouble you to put Jamie in your prayers? I was married to her but she ended our marriage not long ago; she seems so lost and out of touch with God, currently in heavy chronic depression and is not letting anyone help her. Her family doesn't to even understand what she is going through and this is causing my heart to feel so heavy T_T, i lost my best friend in the world and her souls seems adrift :(

I am praying that she returns to follow God with all her heart and knows that she doesn't have to be alone through her pain.

Thank you so very much to all of you for always being there and God Bless You and Your loved ones!! :)

D

dashadow

Praying that God will lift your spirit and Jamie's spirit. And I pray God will guide Jamie's heart to Him that she may follow the Lord.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Praying for good to come out of a bad situation, for both of you. God bless, brother.

D

Duckies

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me to know there is always support from my friends/brothers & sisters in Christ :)!!

Jan 28, 2012
I am praying for you -& your wife -So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 don't give up ..

D

Duckies

Thank you so much !! While our marriage might be gone :(, i truly hope her soul turns around :)

God Bless You all !

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying in agreement for Jamie that she may desire to seek the Lord so that her heart may be healed! God bless you, brother!

D

Duckies

Thank you much My Brother :) and God Bless You!

Dec 31, 2012
I feel what you are going through, all though I am older I have lost my best friend and Husband of 28 yrs together, He also has depression only says he is fine and does not need help, he also left, he has a female friend he spends time with she is older than I but has something he finds emotionily attracted to. iT IS SO HARD WHEN YOU CAN DO NOTHING TO GET THROUGH, JUST BE THERE IF SHE COMES AROUND. This is all you can do. I will pray for you, My hart goes out to you. As I am there where you are right now. If you need to talk message me. Doe. Prayers going up for you and her (your best friend).

D

Duckies

Ty so much! It helps that you shared that with me. I hear ya Its so sad to see a soul give up :( and not be able to do anything, she knew all the wrong she had done for letting go of God... Only lasted her 2 weeks before giving up again. I feel for you so much, and i pray to God that he heals you and brings you Joy.

You are always loved Doe, by God and your brothers & sisters in Christ. Even though its hard at times, never feel alone for you are not! God Bless :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jamie is in my prayers in Jesus as is you and her family that she may reach out to you all.

God bless
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

I lift Jamie up to you Lord asking that you reach out to her in her darkness drawing her to your light as you did when I was lost in that very dark place. You our Lord are our hope and our peace and our savior. I pray that you bless Duckies for lifting Jamie up in prayer to you and I pray you comfort his heart Father as he goes through this and that you use him to draw jamie back to you Father if it be your will. I pray and ask all on your name and that your will be done here my Jesus, I ask on your name amen.

D

Duckies

Thank you very much to all of you for your prayers, it helps me to know you are all here !

God Bless You and Your loved ones very much!!

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Hi All ^_^!

Could i please trouble you to put Jamie in your prayers? I was married to her but she ended our marriage not long ago; she seems so lost and out of touch with God, currently in heavy chronic depression and is not letting anyone help her. Her family doesn't to even understand what she is going through and this is causing my heart to feel so heavy T_T, i lost my best friend in the world and her souls seems adrift :(

I am praying that she returns to follow God with all her heart and knows that she doesn't have to be alone through her pain.

Thank you so very much to all of you for always being there and God Bless You and Your loved ones!! :)
I have now prayed for her and you both in this terrible mess and it will come to be God has got her and willeventually come through not as we might suppose bu God will and is Faithful to all that have beleived as well as to all that willcome to belief
Tahnk you for bringing this up to everyones attention to ask God to see this through to life for her and all others that read here