Prayer request for help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 29, 2023
I don't understand why am being allowed to be bullied. I been bullied at my current job for 7 months and desperately trying to get another job but people are either refusing to hire me or intimidate me in the interview. I heard some quote of how chosen ones are meant to work and before you say I'm using excuse I get bullied at every job this one is just really bad. It's a mall and the people here are not only evil but violent and there's a lot of thefts. I had a wig on one time and heard a grown man making fun of the hair saying I had a broke wig all while he had a kid near him. Then as a black woman if I tried to help a customer they would either give me s extremely dirty death stare look or say in a very rude way they don't need help that also will ignore me and act like I don't exist. I had customers go to someone else for help even after I asked if they need help just so I couldn't make sales. My social anxiety gotten so bad since I started working here I nearly am nauseous and on the edge of being sick everyday. It even got me to the point where I couldn't leave my apartment but sadly the people the apartment are so ignorant and torture me so I'm forced to go out. I was sitting outside the mall but the person claimed I couldn't sit out there due to safety reasons so I have to sit in the mall shaking and on the edge of crying everyday where I have to hear ignorant comments from people calling me ugly and saying all black girls are ugly. It's not fair because here I been single most of my life and can't attract anyone and I don't fit into the American beauty standards the. I have to hear all the time about how ugly I am. Wondering if I'm just going to die single kinda wish I gave into my desperation and took any guy that came my way in the past. Atleast I wouldn't be alone who cares if I'm left stranded somewhere. I'm doing everything I can to look the beauty standard and the hairdresser messed up on my hair and so now it looks like a broomstick and I have to hear ignorant comments. I wonder if I should end it all

Marianneg

Apr 11, 2020
I don't understand why am being allowed to be bullied. I been bullied at my current job for 7 months and desperately trying to get another job but people are either refusing to hire me or intimidate me in the interview. I heard some quote of how chosen ones are meant to work and before you say I'm using excuse I get bullied at every job this one is just really bad. It's a mall and the people here are not only evil but violent and there's a lot of thefts. I had a wig on one time and heard a grown man making fun of the hair saying I had a broke wig all while he had a kid near him. Then as a black woman if I tried to help a customer they would either give me s extremely dirty death stare look or say in a very rude way they don't need help that also will ignore me and act like I don't exist. I had customers go to someone else for help even after I asked if they need help just so I couldn't make sales. My social anxiety gotten so bad since I started working here I nearly am nauseous and on the edge of being sick everyday. It even got me to the point where I couldn't leave my apartment but sadly the people the apartment are so ignorant and torture me so I'm forced to go out. I was sitting outside the mall but the person claimed I couldn't sit out there due to safety reasons so I have to sit in the mall shaking and on the edge of crying everyday where I have to hear ignorant comments from people calling me ugly and saying all black girls are ugly. It's not fair because here I been single most of my life and can't attract anyone and I don't fit into the American beauty standards the. I have to hear all the time about how ugly I am. Wondering if I'm just going to die single kinda wish I gave into my desperation and took any guy that came my way in the past. Atleast I wouldn't be alone who cares if I'm left stranded somewhere. I'm doing everything I can to look the beauty standard and the hairdresser messed up on my hair and so now it looks like a broomstick and I have to hear ignorant comments. I wonder if I should end it all[

hi i am sorry to hear that you are bullied I have also been that. and i now how it feels inside and I know how it feels when my hair i terrible . Dont let folk pick on you . Replay them. Do you have sisters or brother or a family you can talk to?
Do you have a church you can go to ? Pray to Jesus also. King David said Look how they scorn mee or he was lonely and he called for God for help and God heard him. God has a plan for you and often folk are jealous and they pick on someone. Or they are have a bad day and snezze at someone . Dont believe them. and God have said in his word that. I will not forsake you Heb 12 We will suffer in this word but he says that he is with us.! God bless you.

Mosie

May 30, 2022
I don't understand why am being allowed to be bullied. I been bullied at my current job for 7 months and desperately trying to get another job but people are either refusing to hire me or intimidate me in the interview. I heard some quote of how chosen ones are meant to work and before you say I'm using excuse I get bullied at every job this one is just really bad. It's a mall and the people here are not only evil but violent and there's a lot of thefts. I had a wig on one time and heard a grown man making fun of the hair saying I had a broke wig all while he had a kid near him. Then as a black woman if I tried to help a customer they would either give me s extremely dirty death stare look or say in a very rude way they don't need help that also will ignore me and act like I don't exist. I had customers go to someone else for help even after I asked if they need help just so I couldn't make sales. My social anxiety gotten so bad since I started working here I nearly am nauseous and on the edge of being sick everyday. It even got me to the point where I couldn't leave my apartment but sadly the people the apartment are so ignorant and torture me so I'm forced to go out. I was sitting outside the mall but the person claimed I couldn't sit out there due to safety reasons so I have to sit in the mall shaking and on the edge of crying everyday where I have to hear ignorant comments from people calling me ugly and saying all black girls are ugly. It's not fair because here I been single most of my life and can't attract anyone and I don't fit into the American beauty standards the. I have to hear all the time about how ugly I am. Wondering if I'm just going to die single kinda wish I gave into my desperation and took any guy that came my way in the past. Atleast I wouldn't be alone who cares if I'm left stranded somewhere. I'm doing everything I can to look the beauty standard and the hairdresser messed up on my hair and so now it looks like a broomstick and I have to hear ignorant comments. I wonder if I should end it all

If you truly feel like 'end it all'...please call or text this line:

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - Call. Text. Chat.
1698115309290.png
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
https://988lifeline.org

We can all help prevent suicide. The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you

Marianneg

Apr 11, 2020
I would like you to pray for a female friend of mine. She has health issues I don't know if it's the heart or what.
Will you also pray that she will have a job. She needs to get out of her apartment meet new people and get a job that is paid for.
She is saved but she is thinking a lot about who is going to be saved. Her ex came from a Muslim country but they separated . Pray that she makes a decision to get baptized and turn over her life to Jesus.
Pray that her children get saved too and mum and brother too . and pray that i get wisdom what to say to her.

Mosie

May 30, 2022
If you truly feel like 'end it all'...please call or text this line:
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - Call. Text. Chat.
View attachment 257057
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
https://988lifeline.org

We can all help prevent suicide. The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you
I'm sorry you are going through the bullying at work! That's wrong. Can you find a local church and some friends to support you?
It can be hard.
It's like a pack of hyenas if you show any weakness.

Read your Bible...The righteous are bold as a lion, if God be for me, who can be against me....search scriptures where God reminds us who we are in Christ. We are victors, and victorious and we've already won! Also, when you are being bullied, Please plead the blood of Jesus.....out battle is not against flesh and blood...it's spiritual. I'll pray for you my friend! God Bless ! Sara

Mosie

May 30, 2022
I would like you to pray for a female friend of mine. She has health issues I don't know if it's the heart or what.
Will you also pray that she will have a job. She needs to get out of her apartment meet new people and get a job that is paid for.
She is saved but she is thinking a lot about who is going to be saved. Her ex came from a Muslim country but they separated . Pray that she makes a decision to get baptized and turn over her life to Jesus.
Pray that her children get saved too and mum and brother too . and pray that i get wisdom what to say to her.
Yes, I will pray, Jesus is the only one that can help and save her!
Dear Heavenly Father I pray right now for Marian and her friend and family. I lift Marian up to you Lord Jesus...I thank you for surrounding her with your warrior angels and protecting her. Let he know she is protected. The next time someone bullies her send your angel to defend her and let her know you are there.
I also pray for her friend and family and ask you to visit them Lord Jesus. Let them know the love of Christ and work on them with your Holy Spirit so they become Christians.
I ask it all in your name Lord Jesus and by the blood of Jesus.
Amen.
Sara

Mosie

May 30, 2022
As far as American beauty standards, don't worry about that. God made you special ..just the way you are and should be. Beauty comes from within..and the people bullying you are very very ugly. I'm sorry you are being treated so bad!

I AM ACCEPTED IN CHRIST

• I am a child of God (John 1:12)
  • I am Jesus’ friend (John 15:15)
  • I am no longer a slave, but a son/daughter (Galatians 4:5-7)
  • I have been adopted as a son/daughter (Romans 8:15; Ephesians 1:5)
  • I am a son/daughter of God and he is my Father (Romans 8:14-15; Galatians 3:26; 4:6)
  • I am an heir of God – a joint heir with Christ, sharing his inheritance with him (Galatians 4:6-7; Romans 8:17)
  • I am united with the Lord and am one in spirit with him (1 Corinthians 6:17)
  • I am saved by grace through faith and not of my works – I have nothing to boast about before God (Ephesians 2:8-9)
  • I have peace with God, and am reconciled to him (2 Corinthians 5:18-19)
  • I am loved by Jesus and freed from my sins by his blood (Revelation 1:5)
  • I have been forgiven of all my sin (Colossians 2:13)
  • I have been washed, sanctified, and justified in the name of Jesus by the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:11)
  • I am a slave of God and a slave to righteousness (Romans 6:18-19, 22)
  • I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s family (Ephesians 2:19)
  • I am a partaker of Christ; I share in his life (Hebrews 3:14)
  • I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house (1 Peter 2:5)
  • I have been bought with a price and I belong to God (1 Corinthians 6:20)
  • I am dead to sin and alive to God (Romans 6:11)
  • I am a new creation – the old is gone, the new has come (2 Corinthians 5:17)
  • I am a saint (1 Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 1:1; Philippians 1:1; Colossians 1:2)
  • I am righteous and holy (Ephesians 4:24)
  • I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
  • I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 2:18)
  • I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (Colossians 1:14)
  • I am complete in Christ and have all I need (Colossians 2:10)

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Customer service working at a call center came to mind reading your request.

People you help over the phone don't know or care what you look like, they just need help. Idk if that resonates with you at all but if you find one with an interview over the phone that may be the barrier you need to keep vicious people at a distance and manage social anxiety. I see the way you've been treated as ugly on their part and outward beauty (while nice) counts for next to nothing to God. I pray that he open your eyes to how he sees you today. It's hard to see what's on the inside sometimes when people tend to focus on the outside but I feel like you are beautiful.