Prayer request for my Dentist visit today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Erina

Hello everyone, I have really bad anxiety and I'm dreading my visit to the dentist today. Could you please pray that I have a clean checkup, and that everything goes well without any complications or bad findings? I've had a lot of work done in the past couple of years, and I would love to have a great checkup without any cavities or pain. Thank you, and God Bless.

-Erina

J

Jemuel

Father in heaven, We lift up to you our sister erina. We pray that you guide her through her dentist visit and that all goes well. We ask this is Jesus name Amen.

P

psychomom

Erina, of all the fears the Lord has delivered me from over the years, the dentist is the last to go! :(
I totally sympathize! I find even a cleaning leaves my mouth hurting for almost a week...idk why?

Prayers sent in Jesus' Name for a clean bill of dental health, and comfort and peace while you're there. And that the ppl at the office will be understanding and kind.
~ellie
xo
ps--what a lovely name you have! My cousin, whose mom and husband are from Germany, wanted to name her second born Erina, but is was a boy, so Carsten had to do. ;)

S

shekaniah

I feel for you...
before I found my current dentist...
I dreaded going to the dentist.

I prayed, prayed and prayed again...

God found me a dentist that is awesome!
He plays Christian music and I'm sure he prays
before he works on everyone! :)

I pray God directs all your days!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus that all went well for you .

God bless
pickles