Prayer request for my family.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 19, 2011
First off, id like to thank everyone on this Prayer Request forum has been a great sight to see, I really enjoy praying for people and seeing people being prayed for! My prayer is for my family (including my self) that we would be both physically and spiritually healthy. All of us living a life pleasing to God and living a healthy lifestyle. Thank you.

J

jkalyna

:)IT IS GOD'S WILL THAT PEOPLE LIVE A LONG LIFE. 111 JOHN SAYS, THAT THOU MAYEST BE IN HEALTH, EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERTH. THE 91 PSALM SAYS, WITH A LONG LIFE WILL I SATISFY HIM. PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO LIVE TO 120 TODAY. THIS IS A PROVEN FACT THAT THEY DO. JUST ABOUT EACH WEEK IN THE PAPER THERE ARE THOSE WHO LIVE TO 115 AND OVER. THERE HAVE BEEN PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIVED BEYOND 115. THE TOIL OF LIFE TAKES A TOIL ON THE MIND. IF ALL THE NEIGHBORS DIE AT A CERTAIN AGE, THEN THEY THINK IT IS THEIR TURN. AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART SO HE IS, SAYS THE BIBLE. IT ALSO SAYS THAT THE WICKED DO NOT LIVE LONG, IF TO 70 SCORE YEARS. THIS ALSO IS TRUE. PROCLAIM THE PROMISES OF GOD, AND KEEP THEM IN YOUR HEART, PRAYING LIFE INTO YOUR FAMILY. BIND THE SPIRIT OF SICKNESS, DEATH AND DISEASE. THERE WAS THE STORY IN THE BIBLE WHERE A MAN ASKED THE LORD TO EXTEND HIS LIFE THOUGH HE WAS TOLD HE WAS GOING TO DIE THAT DAY. THE LORD ANSWERED AND EXTENDED HIS LIFE FOR 15 YEARS. THERE IS AN APPOINTED TIME FOR MAN TO DIE, BUT GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS, AND DOES ANSWER THEM. WHEN MEDICAL RECORDS TO SOME SAY IT'S OVER, WHO SAYS IT IS THEIR TIME. HOW MANY MIRACLES HAVE HAPPENED AND ARE HAPPENING, MANY. THE LORD IS MOVING BY HIS SPIRIT, AND SHOWING THAT HE REIGNS OVER ALL MANKIND. THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING ON TV SHOWS AND PROCLAIMING THE TESTIMONIES WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE. A TEST WAS DONE WHERE AS ONE GROUP PRAYED, AND THE OTHER DID NOT, THE GROUP THAT PRAYED RECOVERED QUICKLY. IT IS ONE THING FOR ME TO BELIEVE FOR YOU, BUT IT IS YOUR MIND THAT IS WITHIN YOU, AND THE MIND OF CHRIST'S WORDS OF LIBERTY. FATHER YOU HAVE GIVEN US LIFE AND DEATH IN THE POWER OF OUR WORDS. I PRAY AND SPEAK LIFE AND HEALTH INTO THIS FAMILY, IN AGREEMENT IN JESUS'S NAME. THERE'S A STORY OF THE CENTURION WHO SAID TO JESUS JUST SAY THE WORD, AND HIS SERVANT WILL BE HEALED. GREAT IS THY FAITH JESUS SAID, JESUS IS WITHIN US, AND WHEN WE SAY AND SPEAK THE WORD OVER ANOTHER IN FAITH BELIEVING ACCORDING AS THE TEACHING HAVE TAUGHT US. LUKE 10:19. AS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PARTAKE IN HOLY COMMUNION DECLARE HEALING AND YOUR PETITIONS BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY GOD. THE WORD SAYS, IF YOU DON'T PARTAKE OF COMMUNION YOU HAVE NO LIFE WITHIN YOU. IT IS THERE, AND SO ARE THE PROMISES OF ADONI.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you and all here in Jesus's name.

God bless
:)
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Praying with you too. God bless

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer :)

S

simplyme_bekah

Lord I come to you in prayer for sweet Josh and his family my Lord, I lift them up in prayer to you and I ask that you bless this family physically and spiritually and that you help them to get to the point where they are living your will in their lives, I pray and ask on Jesus name amen.

Dec 23, 2012
Dear lord, i just want to lift up your brother in christ to you now lord, that he and his family will be both spiritually and phyically help lord, and that you will show them your grace and show them your love god, open thier hearts up to you lord and have them cry out to you lord:) in your name amen