Prayer request for my mothers surgery tomorrow morning.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sunshinedaisys

My mother is going in for Surgery tomorrow morning to remove a large cyst near her stomach. The doctors said it is least likely to be cancerous but we are still worried. I believe this is her first time going under general anesthesia as well.
We have a whole church that has her in their prayers but if anyone her could pray for her as well i would be so grateful.

F

Fenwick

Pray-Keyboard.gif that your mother. Let the Lord guide the doctor's hands.

A

AroseinGodsgarden

Pray that the Lord will be merciful on your mother, dear Sunshinedaisys. May the Lord grant wisdom to the doctors and other medical staff who will be operating on and treating your mother. In any case, put your trust on Him. Amen.

Sep 8, 2012
Consider it done.
(Get her on Apricot seeds when she comes through - major natural cancer killer.)
-JESUS WASN'T SURPRISED BY CANCER!!!
Like the children of Israel crossing the river Jordan, so God through Jesus Christ is with your mother.

K

kittycat7

Praying that the surgery will go well !Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.

J

jkalyna

JESUS WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HEALING HANDS, AND BE WITH THE DRS. GIVE A QUICK RECOVERY IN YOUR HOLY NAME. WE THANK YOU. AMEN

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name that all surgury went well and no lasting issues. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles