Prayer Request from Buddybearr

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

buddybearr

Nov 29, 2007
Prayer request to my brothers and sisters in faith
I come before you all this last day in April to ask you to join me as prayer partners
in prayers
to our Lord.

My father, Samuel, 95 years old, is in the hospital with double pneumonia for the last two weeks. He is not saved and has been Jewish all his life.
He is also a paranoid schizophrenic but has been calm with some delusions and was previously living in a nursing home.
During in his stay, he had a cadiac episode but they revived him.
He is now on a feeding tube and tube to help him breathe.
The doctors told my sister, his carekeeper, that as of this coming Friday, they will try and give him a tracheotomy to see of they can get him to start breathing once again without machine support. If he can not, it means he will be moved to a hospice situation and will be put on an ventalator to breathe for him

My prayer
requests:

Please join me in a flood of prayer
that the Lord will either restore his health or will ease his sufferings and prepare to bring him home.

Please also join me in prayer
that when I am go and visit him on Tuesday or Wednesday that my father will be lucid enough for the Lord to guide me and my heart to share the Gospel clearly and simply with my father to bring my father peace and hope to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and the gift of eternal life and salvation.

I have asked my younger son, who doesn't know his grandfather very well, that he pray and if the Lord moves his heart to join me in this mision to share the Gospel hope and truth of the Lord to my father.
Pray
with me that the Lord will's be done in my son's heart and guide my son in his decision whether to join me in this mission or not.

I am also going, hopefully on that day, to try and make contact with my sister, also unsaved and a Jew in word only.
She has been going through enormous stress and suffering due to long term unemployment and verbal and mental abuse from my older son who lives with her but doesn't contribute a penny for expenses and she has health problems. As I said she is my father's carekeeper for years too.
As I prayed
and I heard the Lord calling on me not only to share the Gospel with my father but also share it with my sister too My heart cries out that i want her to find what i have found in
; peace, hope, strength and love found only in HIm . I know she will be total resistant being so worldly and resist accepting Him and all He offers being a token Jew (she never goes to temple or prays or reads His word but observes some Jewish high holy days)

Please also join me in prayer
that He will guide my words and testimony to break down the blockade and open her heart to salvation and redemption and all the Lord can offer her life so she can find peace and joy and hope in HIm

Pray also for traveling mercy (2 1/2 hours each way )
Thank you for being a dear brothers and sisters in faith
!!! All prayers
are appreciated.

Sincerely

Eric (Buddybearr)
[email protected]

W

wwjd_kilden

Lord, I ask you to be with this man, that you give him words to speak and faith to trust. I ask that you fill the room with Your presence Lord. Amen

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Prayers being said!!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I think God will give you the words to say. And I will pray that they take root in the hearts of your family members. I'll also pray for clarity of mind for your dad, so he can concentrate on what you are telling him. God bless.

Aug 15, 2011
Buddy bearr,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of need and comfort.

love Trish

W

wanting2believe

Prayers that whatever your heart desires is given to you.. Sincerely Uriel.

B

BrittanyJones

I just said a prayer for his salvation and your sis and will do so again! Bless!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you. God bless

Oct 20, 2011
Dear lord please help this person thank you. Amen

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in the Name of Jesus!

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you and your family, Eric! May God breathe His Grace and Truth into every situation you are encountering!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus christ is Lord with you .

God bless
pickles