Prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 13, 2023
Please pray that I will get through to move to a new safe place. I have gone through some very rough experiences at the apartment where I am currently living. Also please pray that I will meet more christians friends who I will be able to fellowship with in the city that I live at in USA. Thank you for the things that you have shared on this website that have shown your faith as christians. It has been an encouragement to me to hold on to God in difficult times

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will say a prayer for the needs you wrote about.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Please pray that I will get through to move to a new safe place. I have gone through some very rough experiences at the apartment where I am currently living. Also please pray that I will meet more christians friends who I will be able to fellowship with in the city that I live at in USA. Thank you for the things that you have shared on this website that have shown your faith as christians. It has been an encouragement to me to hold on to God in difficult times
I absolutely will. I understand living in a crappy environment and needing peace in your own home, not to mention needing other Christians around.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Praying for guidance, peace and friendship. Hold on to the lord sister. Love and trust the lord and he will lead you 🙏❤️