prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hellobacky

Recently i find i have so many bad personality,i hope to have a change,can you pls pray for me?

I want to be a reliable one,trust-worthy one.Once i promise to someone,i will make it.I will take every word of mine seriously.
I want to be a responsible one,every decision i make,every word i say need to be well considered and not take it as granted.
I want to be a gracious one, i need to learn thank for every moment in life and everything no matter bad or good happens in life.
I want to be a caring one.I used to be self-fish and always care about my feeling.I hope to have same position of others and care more about others,not only in superficial way,but in deep bottom of heart.
I want to be a persistant persons.Once i decided to do something and think it's good,i need to continue

I NEED A CHANGE!!!

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Yeah....I'd like that prayer too ;)

Praying for your heart to be fully open to the mind of Christ, sister....realizing the need is most of the battle.

J

Jullianna

Recently i find i have so many bad personality,i hope to have a change,can you pls pray for me?

I want to be a reliable one,trust-worthy one.Once i promise to someone,i will make it.I will take every word of mine seriously.
I want to be a responsible one,every decision i make,every word i say need to be well considered and not take it as granted.
I want to be a gracious one, i need to learn thank for every moment in life and everything no matter bad or good happens in life.
I want to be a caring one.I used to be self-fish and always care about my feeling.I hope to have same position of others and care more about others,not only in superficial way,but in deep bottom of heart.
I want to be a persistant persons.Once i decided to do something and think it's good,i need to continue

I NEED A CHANGE!!!
Thank you for this. I've been having difficulty following your other threads, but this one helps me better understand how to pray with you.

Don't give up! <3

K

kayem77

Prayed for you, and sounds like this could be a good prayer for me too, thank you! God bless you :)

G

GreenNnice

I NEED A CHANGE!!!
======
Great that you want to put on these traits to your personality, with God all things are possible, and, these things are really easy to 'wear,' if you dress yourself in His armor, fully, ONLY settling for learning and using all Truth from Him to bless others and grow in the Lord , helllobacky.

Please read Romans 12 ::1, 2, renew your mind every MORNING :) , also, Proverbs 31:10-31 and Ephesians 6: 12-17. One set verses talks about a lady pleasing God, and, other set verses speaks of the total suit of 'armor' we must put on to be able to do all those great personality traits you so desire, hellobacky, by being able to fight off Satan who will continuously try to say, 'You can't be that virtuous of a woman.' But, yes, you can, because, God's power beat Satan's long ago and therefore, all you strive to do in your list is possible, with the strength of He who is indwelling in you. Your temple (body) is a dwelling place of the Holy Spirit. (Read Acts 2 and Acts 8 and Acts 11 speaks of the Spirit too).

God bless you, milady , and, I will pray for you to become who you delight to be for the great God you serve Psalms 37:4 :)

Last edited by a moderator: