prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chadtreme

I have a problem with anger. It just pops up. I pray so many times about it. I hate it. I dont like feeling this way. May ya'll pray for me to finally get this anger out of me. This been a problem for many months and I had people pray for me before as a group and everything, but God has not healed me of it yet. He will, I just hope its sooner rather then later.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank you for healing his heart of any bitterness or hurts that would cause this anger, replace it lord with your peace and joy,
In Jesus name amen

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

Mar 18, 2011
Prayer sent brother :). I don't know if you like to read. IF you do, read "a normal Christian life" by Watchmen Nee. God bless, I struggled with the same demon in my youth. There is a way out of the tunnel. It is Jesus, you are on the right path. Sometimes the bonds of iniquity are hard to break. Especially when others close to us cast doubt that we are not healed, and then provoke us to wrath which appears to prove their case. That isn't truth brother, it is a tactic used by satan. In All things God is not just your Savior, He is your Deliverer. Grow in your relationship in Him. Allow yourself to become dependent upon His power and Love and not dependant on your own, for He lives within your very body. Read. Pray, not for salvation, for it is already yours. Pray for a stronger relationship. Pray for a best friend, pray for a daddy who loves and holds you (and He will). Keep Him in your heart, Keep Him in your mind. In all things. When you eat. Eat for Him, when you shower, shower with Him. When you speak, speak for him. When someone tempts you to anger, let the love of God speak softly from your lips. Praise GOD you are our brother. GOD bless you.

S

shekaniah

When you feel anger rising up...
Don't forget to start breathing deeply and while your releasing your air...
Release your anger in prayer.

I do this when I start getting Anxious or frustrated.
I also quote sscripture...

1 Thes 5:23
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Phil 4:6 & 7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Prayers sent in Jesus Name too...
Hope this helps, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord with you and all here for overcoming anger.

God bless
pickles