prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rochie123

good husband:)

M

minera

healing ,,,succesful operation for my son Ralph,,,(hemorroid)..good health ,,strenght,,financial,,speed recovery after the operation,,touched the doctor,,,nurses,,and give the good medicine...

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for these things :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for a good husband for you. :)

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Joyfully adding my prayers to those of my sisters in Christ. :)

S

sound7

Eph 5:23 " For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

2Cor 11:2 " For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ."

Eph 5:33 " Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife [see] that she reverence [her] husband."

Ps 30:2 " O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me."

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in the love of Jesus...:):):)

R

rochie123

Thank you so much my brothers and sisters in Christ for your posts. it might sounds like awkward to hear but i really do want to have one. I already have 3 teenagers who lived with my sisters for i am working here in HK as a helper. It is not easy to find i know specially with my status that is why I am asking your prayers to help me up find one. I deserve to be happy. I want to have a happy family.A GOOD HUSBAND COZ I AM A GOOD WIFE TOO.God is powerful.Nothing is impossible to Him.so i dont lose hope. God knows my past.he knows my sufferrings. I am hoping that my next marriage would be better.full of joy.with Christian husband.

R

rochie123

thank you and God Bless you my brother in Christ Jesus.