prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theservant

I have bladder cancer and I know that our King can heal me. The Creator, the Almighty, I thank Him for this that it may be apart of my testimony of Victory to bring glory to Him.

Thank you so much!

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer for your complete healing, may God bless your care providers with wisdom and insight.
In Jesus Name, Amen

S

simplyme_bekah

I agree completely and with every fiber of my being. Two days ago I had a pocket of poison on the top of my mouth from a bad tooth and it was causing me all kinds of pain. I tried to pop it because from previous experience with this once I pop it the infection goes away as well as the pain. This time around I couldn't pop it cause it hurt way to bad so I whispered up in complete trust "Lord I need your help, please will you get this for me, I need your help". About a second after praying that it popped without any help from me and that was ALL our Lord & God. I think if you truly believe and chase every single doubt out of your mind and all the crap the devil tries to make you believe (doubt, ur not worthy blah blah blah you know his dumb lies) I know our Lord blesses that belief. That has been my walk with Him and what he has done for me. He has healed me soooo many times. If you could only see my mouth and how bad my teeth are because I had to chose myself or seeing my Daughter so of course my kid came first and my mouth suffered. About two years ago I had a horrible horrible horrible tooth ache with not a penny to my name or insurance to get them fixed so I begged and I begged and I begged our Lord to please take the infection away and to heal me because I had no money or no way to go get human medical help. The next day the infection and the pain were gone and I haven't had near the infections and medical health issues that bad teeth cause since then but about 3 times. And every single time I pray and ask my Lord to heal the pain and infection and every single time he has healed me. Another time I threw my back out and it was pinching a nerve in my arm to where it was causing unbearable pain. I prayed then to as I was crying ( i am a HUGE baby when it comes to pain, like the biggest of all lol besides my mom :D) and the thought came to my mind "what if I do not heal you will you still trust me" I struggled with this being in pain and then I whispered up "yes my King, I will still trust you" and then the next day it was gone all of it. He healed me then also. So I know know know know know without a shadow of a doubt that He will and can and does bring healing to his children. Ask him to strengthen your faith better yet ask him to gift you with His gift of untouchable faith and my friend....He will. God Bless honey and may our Lord bring his complete healing to your faith and to your body I ask on Jesus name, Amen. <3 <3 <3 Blessed Be.

Oct 27, 2012
Warmest greetings, theservant, Since you are the servant of God know that He hears your prayer and that of others. Surely you know that with God NOTHING is impossible! Jesus can and has healed the blind, lepers, those afflicted with demons, the deaf, He has even raised the dead!

You may wish to know about a woman I knew some years ago who had stomach cancer. She said the doctors had given her only a few weeks to live when it was discovered as it was that advanced. At that moment she says she dropped to her knees and started Thanking and Praising God over and over and over again. She knew that dying was not her reality and that God could truly heal her and do the impossible. She prayed so hard for her healing that when she went back to the doctor she says her doctor was astonished as the x-rays could find no trace of the cancer she had! That Is the POWER OF CHRIST in a person's life!

After her Divine healing took place this lady went on to found a Christian church where she prayed for many others and I was blessed with being able to go to see her and as she layed hands on me and prayed I felt the power of The Holy Spirit rushing throughout my body that made me fall to the ground and feel, unequivocally, that God had blessed her not only with her healing but with His gift to be able to heal others. So, again, nothing is impossible unto God dearest one, nothing! Pray daily with belief in God and His Divine Son Jesus and renounce the devil who seeks to wreak havoc and dis-ease in others!

You Are GOD'S Child, Know and Understand That and the devil cannot touch you or bring you illnesses that God would never send! In prayer, consider saying:

"Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask for my healing and leave the healing to you, my Divine LORD and Savior! I know that I have been healed! I thank you and praise you and glorify your most Holy Name. Amen."

God's Word in the Bible tells us that we must have FAITH and Believe in that we can be healed and as one asks so it shall be done in the name of Jesus! Have absolutely not one iota of doubt when you pray, for that is the KEY! None whatsoever! Let God move unto your body and remove that which is not a part of you! I feel the Power of Christ moving into your body at this very moment! Behold His Divine hands as He touches you Now!

May God Bless You, dear child of God. I shall be praying for a miracle like the lady I just spoke about! For with Faith and Belief in one's heart, nothing can be impossible unto God.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"And the people, when they knew it, followed Him; and He received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing." -- LUKE 9:11 (KJV)

P

psychomom

Yes...such a lovely request, to bring glory to God! &#9829;
I have asked the Lord for His healing, and for His glory,
and for you to know how very much He loves you. :)

grace and peace to you,
in the love of Jesus,
ellie

N

nw2u

I had it when I was nineteen. It was caught early and through a cystoscopy was removed and never came back. I had cystoscopy done in the hospital. They like to do it in the office if they can get you to agree. There was no stomach pain for me, just pain from cystoscopy. I went for check ups for the next ten years. After that amount of time, if nothing is there, they end the regular check ups.

There are some things which they believe contribute to having bladder cancer. The doctor can tell you what those are.

For quite a while afterward, I drank cranberry juice. It is not a cure all but, I thought it helped me to heal. I don't know if there is scientific evidence of this. My doctor said it could not hurt.

Prayers sent for you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you and all here, in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.

Hugs and God bless :)
pickles