Prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2013
I have been cold to some people here.
I think I was cold in a bad way.
I do not want drugs in my life.
Please ask that God would have mercy on me for everything I've done.
I don't know what to do.
I believe Jesus Christ is Lord.
I've done all of these bad things.
Just please If you have any compassion pray the Lord have mercy on my soul.

A

aliveinhim

Praying for u brother..

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
I have been cold to some people here.
I think I was cold in a bad way.
I do not want drugs in my life.
Please ask that God would have mercy on me for everything I've done.
I don't know what to do.
I believe Jesus Christ is Lord.
I've done all of these bad things.
Just please If you have any compassion pray the Lord have mercy on my soul.
You are forgiven, though that is easy coming from some who was not offended by you.
Still, you are forgiven. More than that, you are called; God has a plan for you, you are wired for something unique and God knows what that is. Speaking of wired, part of your alias is "cypher," which relates to coded messages.
God understands the motives your heart.
He sees your words and understands them, but he also know how they are meant.
You are forgiven, or so I imagine. Thanks for being transparent.

Last edited:

jips

Jan 8, 2014
As long as you have drugs in your system you will never become the person God wants you to become.. If you can stay away from them for, say a year. You'll be shocked by how wonderful your life has become!! There is a 12 step program that can help you to do that. It's called AA. It's a God centered program that has helped thousands.. When they say a power greater than ourselves you just put in the name of Jesus. There are other programs as well. Look in the phone book for the nearest one to you. Pray, read your bible, go to church. Get with other Christian's. You can do this but it'll take work on your part!! I'll be praying for you!!

M

MTplainsman

You my friend, are amongst a spiritual battle that may be hard for some to really understand. It's tough to comprehend that a Christian can struggle so much in his/her "born again" life. How can this be? I chose The Lord, I repented to The Lord, and still I battle as if I did so in vain? Hmmm... Being in that position is dangerous, but it is all to common, been there done that myself. I will never go back to that period in my life! However, I finally learned just what happened to me in my battle, as obviously is happening in yours.

Have you ever prayed for the blood of Christ apon you as a shield to evil? Are you walking through life unprotected and vulnerable to the wicked one? Do you ask yourself why you are tugged and pulled in all directions till you are sore? Addictions are an extremely efficient tool for The devil to use against you. Satan loves such infections, as he needs very little effort or maintenance to keep them infesting within you. Once your infected with addiction, you yourself keep it watered and growing! By allowing this to persist in you without God's immunity, it's like your wearing the t-shirt "I'm a Christian!" But you have duct tape over eyes blinding you to everything good and truthful. See what I mean?

So... What I learned was this... I was a Christian no doubt, always was since my saving, but I never knew about wearing the armor of God, and therefore I too was a vulnerable Christian! Talk about frustrating man, it was spiritually and physically weakening. So then, I realized that I must pray for that protection and learn about putting on the full suit of armor. So I did, but oh so often did I get sloppy and dropped important pieces of my armor. That's when I had vulnerable areas I did not know. So there I was a good Christian man with one leg being pulled down by Satan again! Even with the full suit on in our lives, we can still manage to let our defenses down, and the chaos begins. So please, please, please my good friend, realize all of this, make it the top priority in your life to throw away these things that blind you and pull you away, and pray man, like you've never prayed before, and believe it will be so, that you will conquer, and it will be so!!! Muster up the smallest grain of faith within you and start getting to work. Learn about God's full armor, the shield, and the sword and protect yourself from this point on.

Cyphercat, if you have ever repented at any point in your life, you ARE a Christian! You say you have, and if so, you will fine if you choose to bundle all of you your burdens and current situations, and say "Here my God, I give these to you, as they are too much for me to handle. Take all of it away, and refresh me, point in me in the new light, and give me the armor to keep the evil one at bay. Pray, pray, pray, and believe you will changed, believe and know that your prayers will answered and that you know to NO doubt you will be delivered from your distress... And You Will! God bless you man, you are alright, and you'll be alright.

K

kenthomas27

You my friend, are amongst a spiritual battle that may be hard for some to really understand. It's tough to comprehend that a Christian can struggle so much in his/her "born again" life. How can this be? I chose The Lord, I repented to The Lord, and still I battle as if I did so in vain? Hmmm... Being in that position is dangerous, but it is all to common, been there done that myself. I will never go back to that period in my life! However, I finally learned just what happened to me in my battle, as obviously is happening in yours.

Have you ever prayed for the blood of Christ apon you as a shield to evil? Are you walking through life unprotected and vulnerable to the wicked one? Do you ask yourself why you are tugged and pulled in all directions till you are sore? Addictions are an extremely efficient tool for The devil to use against you. Satan loves such infections, as he needs very little effort or maintenance to keep them infesting within you. Once your infected with addiction, you yourself keep it watered and growing! By allowing this to persist in you without God's immunity, it's like your wearing the t-shirt "I'm a Christian!" But you have duct tape over eyes blinding you to everything good and truthful. See what I mean?

So... What I learned was this... I was a Christian no doubt, always was since my saving, but I never knew about wearing the armor of God, and therefore I too was a vulnerable Christian! Talk about frustrating man, it was spiritually and physically weakening. So then, I realized that I must pray for that protection and learn about putting on the full suit of armor. So I did, but oh so often did I get sloppy and dropped important pieces of my armor. That's when I had vulnerable areas I did not know. So there I was a good Christian man with one leg being pulled down by Satan again! Even with the full suit on in our lives, we can still manage to let our defenses down, and the chaos begins. So please, please, please my good friend, realize all of this, make it the top priority in your life to throw away these things that blind you and pull you away, and pray man, like you've never prayed before, and believe it will be so, that you will conquer, and it will be so!!! Muster up the smallest grain of faith within you and start getting to work. Learn about God's full armor, the shield, and the sword and protect yourself from this point on.

Cyphercat, if you have ever repented at any point in your life, you ARE a Christian! You say you have, and if so, you will fine if you choose to bundle all of you your burdens and current situations, and say "Here my God, I give these to you, as they are too much for me to handle. Take all of it away, and refresh me, point in me in the new light, and give me the armor to keep the evil one at bay. Pray, pray, pray, and believe you will changed, believe and know that your prayers will answered and that you know to NO doubt you will be delivered from your distress... And You Will! God bless you man, you are alright, and you'll be alright.
Amen!!.....

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Praying for you cyphercat.

M

mellowED

Amen, Mtplainsman- Cyphercat, we are all praying for you.