prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Spokenpassage

Being a Christian in life is really hard, especially when you are so confused about what to do. I go through a roller coaster of feelings. I know the Lord can keep me on solid ground through the shake, but as of right now I feel like I lost it all. I feel so weak, and I'm tired of living in such a place full of tugs and turns, this world. I bet every Christian who lives experiences these emotions, these thoughts of doubt, this concern of confusion. I wish I knew crystal clear what God has for me, and the security of the awesome salvation of God and the relationship that comes with it. Sometimes I just feel so alone, so silent, so empty that maybe I lost it all, that maybe my God is forgetting me in the needs of my sorrowful heart. He does provide for me, He does watch over me, but sometimes I wish I can hear His voice of His sure promises. To know that I will endure to the end.

Faith is never based on feeling, but depression isn't based on faith either...

Please pray : )

J

ji

Being a Christian in life is really hard, especially when you are so confused about what to do. I go through a roller coaster of feelings. I know the Lord can keep me on solid ground through the shake, but as of right now I feel like I lost it all. I feel so weak, and I'm tired of living in such a place full of tugs and turns, this world. I bet every Christian who lives experiences these emotions, these thoughts of doubt, this concern of confusion. I wish I knew crystal clear what God has for me, and the security of the awesome salvation of God and the relationship that comes with it. Sometimes I just feel so alone, so silent, so empty that maybe I lost it all, that maybe my God is forgetting me in the needs of my sorrowful heart. He does provide for me, He does watch over me, but sometimes I wish I can hear His voice of His sure promises. To know that I will endure to the end.

You are a Christian.(If i cannot acknowledge what you said i am a hypocrite).Even though sad and left alone(Jesus was when he was praying in the Garden,before he was crucified)we can and will rejoice the next moment,because HE is RISEN:)
My greatest problem is not going for outreach.But i know God has his will and show it to me when i stop behaving like a child.Had to tell share and tell this.:(

I guess i can get confirmed that I made it when i see things as i saw in visions or the GREATEST WISH when i see His shining face and smiling,when even if i had to leave this world alone.YES,I MADE IT:D
God Bless:)

J

ji

And i will pray..

L

Luisa1948

Don't get discouraged. Spend time in worship and listen for His voice. He is speaking to us all the time it is us who can't hear sometimes. But when you spend time in worship you be began to hear His voice. It can come in form of an image or a thought or a still small voice inside of you and you know it's not you saying these words. Father give this person eyes to see you and ears to hear the Holy Spirit speaking to him words of encouragement and direction. I put this person in your hands Father.
Let this anointed song give you peace, but don't listen to it while driving. It's a prayer to the Father in song by Kimberly Rivera:
[video=youtube;eMqRMXHNBrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMqRMXHNBrY[/video]

T

TashMeyer76

I'm sure most must be completely tired of hearing me repeat these things, but here I go again - quoting from the book of
Ephesians: 1: 3 - 14

4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he[d] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12 in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

In Short brother - He Chose us, he Adopted us, He redeemed us for HIS GLORY and HIS Pleasure - ever since this word has come alive in me, I feel better about things. Yes I too have my days, I will admit that today is one of those, but for me to bring you this word has uplifted my spirit. So perhaps you should try and do the same. Give, and give freely and God will bless and honor you and return to you which you feel you've lost.

You are in my prayers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
There are three things that last, faith, hope and love!
We all go through times like you are, know in faith, that Jesus will susstain you, that He is beside you.
Praying for you in Jesus's name for the peace that supasses all understanding.

God bless
pickles