Prayer request...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

ww_21

Hi... soo.. depression/suicidal thoughts/self harm has always been a part of my life. Lately, this has been returning to my life... I see ho way out... I have no idea how to deal with it.... lately i've been feeling no happiness.. just sadnesss... worry... pain and confusion. I see no point in continuing life if this is the way it's always gonna be. Please pray for me.. pray for my relationship.. that no temptresses/temptations comes between us and that God safeguards his heart for me till I get there to see him in August... and please pray for my move.. there are two things i need to happen in order for the move to happen... u need to move away from here if i am ever going to have a happy, normal life..

ninasbg

Jun 5, 2014
Sorry to hear that your unhappy.I used to be that way also but not anymore.Jesus is the key to happiness.Ask Jesus into your heart if you have not already.Ask for forgiveness of sins if you have not already.Jesus said that you are forgiven.You can rejoice because Jesus loves you so much that he died for you.Talk to him on and off everyday during the entire day.Let him love you.Love him and speak to him with your heart everyday.You see God has A plan for your life.That is why he gave his only son for you so that you can be saved from all the things that the devil wants to do to you.God is life.Go to him he is the way.I will continue to pray for you.I pray that this post touch your heart and you give your entire life to God so that you may live in him and that he may give you life.Also read your bible,and church will help.Amen.

B

bluebirdchaser

I'm praying for you. My inbox is open if you ever need to talk. We're here for you.

Caduceus

Apr 10, 2013
21 is barely the start of adulthood, things will change and even if they go awry or get bad for a while they can get better. You shouldn't think of your life as being over its probably just begining.

Hanady

Apr 20, 2012
Sorry to hear about that, i will pray for you, if you need to talk you know that i am here for you.

C

cr

Jesus please be with ww_21 in Jesus name Amen

May 3, 2013
You are ABOVE all that stuff!

Learn to walk over those waves (in complete confidence).

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Suicide sounds tempting but it's not the way to go. Just remember that there is indeed a rose garden at the other end of the cesspool. Keep swimming and I guarantee in the end you won't regret it. I mean, it worked for Andy Dufresne ;)

You mentioned some time back that there were two things that need to happen... could you share what those are?

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. I understand the need to get out of somehwere to move on, looking at doing just that myself, but I have to ask if maybe this guy and that lit path aren't in different directions? If it's meant to be it will be despite distance and distractions. Angst never makes anything better. Trust in God to supply the needs for the path He intends for you. If that includes this guy then you don't really have to worry about it, do you?

Praying for you.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I am sorry to hear about your problem, Sure I will pray for you, in my experience, in time of depress, I am fasting and pray it help.

W

ww_21

thank you... all of you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs hun, you are and will continue in my prayers in Jesus.
Know in Jesus, that the heardest times do bring healing, keep praiseing God even when you see no reason.
For this drives away the theif, and brings Jesus's victory in all.

Keep up the good fight, keep the faith.
God bless
pickles

W

ww_21

Huge hugs hun, you are and will continue in my prayers in Jesus.
Know in Jesus, that the heardest times do bring healing, keep praiseing God even when you see no reason.
For this drives away the theif, and brings Jesus's victory in all.

Keep up the good fight, keep the faith.
God bless
pickles
thank you pickles

S

spiritfilled

dearest Lord Jesus,
you know this sister better than I do- Surround her with your LOVE and comfort and please surround her with your angels. Fill her with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT oh God--fill her with your thoughts of life- bind up all suicidal and negative thoughts in JESUS NAME we bind them up and cast them OUT of her mind in JESUS name. Lord give my sister new thoughts of peace , hope and FAITH in YOU that she can have a life of JOY and PEACE- forgive her of any sins , have mercy on her and give her new life in YOU. Oh Father you didn't create us to have an impure mind- BUt sent your son here to give us the Fullness of your son which come through the Holy Spirit. save her from herself OH FATHER GOD- KEEP HER safe and secure in your name JESUS I pray all these things. AMEN...