Prayer request...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

ww_21

Lately... I've been losing God. I don't feel his presence, I don't see him working in me and in my life anymore... and I want to be close to him again... please pray...please pray that he perfects that which concerns me.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011

ww, God is definitely still there. He's never left you, and He never will. I do understand wanting to feel progress though, with growth and everything, and yes, there will be periods where we don't seem to be growing as much. But the growth needs time to sink in, you know? If we cram for a test, we don't tend to remember as much as if we study more slowly and carefully.

God, please bless your beautiful daughter tonight. Please comfort her, and if there are any obstacles to her further growth, please show her what they are and remove them. Help her to rest in You, in spite of all that she's been going through. Let her know what it's like to have complete peace in the midst of storms, and don't let her forget any of the growth, love, and faithfulness that you've given her in the past. Please show her the way to go at this crossroads in her life, and help her to believe, truly believe, that You are with her. God, it's one thing to hear those words, and quite another to believe them. Please strengthen her faith right now, in Jesus' name. Amen.

P

psychomom

aww, sweetie. you can't lose God because He has promised He will never, no never, no never leave you or forsake you.
(Heb. 13:5 is written in Greek in what's known as a triple citation)

Jesus was forsaken in your place so that you are now accepted in the Beloved! (Eph. 1:6)

Gracious Father, thank You for ww and the faith You've given her.
Please, Abba, cause thus precious child of Yours to know and believe the Gospel,
that though at times she may not feel You or see you working in her life,
You are there! You are at work, for you have promised to be the Author and Perfecter of her faith.
I ask You to refresh her and give her rest from the demands that she, in some way, measure up.
Thank You for her Savior, the Perfect Lord Jesus, Who measured up for her.
It is finished!, and now she can rest in the Lord Jesus, her Righteousness.
Place her eyes on Jesus, so she can see how good He is, and grant her a greater measure of Your grace and peace,
for Jesus' sake, amen.

C

Chezz

Praying for you! God is always there and loves you! Trust in him always!

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Lately... I've been losing God. I don't feel his presence, I don't see him working in me and in my life anymore... and I want to be close to him again... please pray...please pray that he perfects that which concerns me.
I've been hearing this same thing from many people lately... it's like a movement of the enemy to cloud over and distance us from God. The fact that you recognize it and want to change it - Lord Jesus honor her faith here and restore her spirit. And clear the air this spirit seeks to cloud, that we may see You closely once again. Amen

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

K

kittycat7

Agreeing with you in prayer :)

Get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

J

jb800m

Still praying for you wonder woman!!!!