Prayer Requests

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lamour203

Please pray for me as I go through some obstacle in my life right now. Thank you

Y

Yasho777

Welcome! :)

L

Lamour203

I'm currently a college student graduating in May, I had so many future plans after graduation but unfortunately and a month ago I found out I am expecting. I had already broke up with my boyfriend because I just felt in my heart he wasn't the one God wants for me. So now I am in a difficult situation because I don't want to forced my feelings because there is a baby involve. Lastly, in January 1st 2014 I woke up bleeding so far the doctors said the baby is okay but I want got to take over this situation.

L

Lamour203

Sorry about my typing errors
*autocorrect from the iPhone

T

Theodore

I'm currently a college student graduating in May, I had so many future plans after graduation but unfortunately and a month ago I found out I am expecting. I had already broke up with my boyfriend because I just felt in my heart he wasn't the one God wants for me. So now I am in a difficult situation because I don't want to forced my feelings because there is a baby involve. Lastly, in January 1st 2014 I woke up bleeding so far the doctors said the baby is okay but I want got to take over this situation.

Congradulations for getting close to graduation, your hard work will pay off!

All of your future plans can be done if God allows them to be, so it is not unfortunate.
How do you know that your boyfriend is not the one God wants for you? there has to be more than a feeling from the heart.
Think about how stable you will be with a child, will your child have the support needed?

T

Theodore

Congradulations for getting close to graduation, your hard work will pay off!

All of your future plans can be done if God allows them to be, so it is not unfortunate.
How do you know that your boyfriend is not the one God wants for you? there has to be more than a feeling from the heart.
Think about how stable you will be with a child, will your child have the support needed?

Also, what are your beliefs on marriage? What is your boyfriends beliefs? Does he have a relationship with God?
It will be a very tough decision because the bible does say that those who do not believe in the Lord or are involved in ungodly things we are not suppose to have relationships with. Usually, in these cases we would pray for that person but let them go. However, with a kid in the picture it will be harder, not impossible but definitely hard.

T

Theodore

Also, what are your beliefs on marriage? What is your boyfriends beliefs? Does he have a relationship with God?
It will be a very tough decision because the bible does say that those who do not believe in the Lord or are involved in ungodly things we are not suppose to have relationships with. Usually, in these cases we would pray for that person but let them go. However, with a kid in the picture it will be harder, not impossible but definitely hard.

I suggest you grab a pen and a notebook cause you have a lot of writing and thinking to do.
You also have some bible reading that needs to be done, our questions are usually answered through scriptures.

Mark 4:35-41
psalm 51
psalm 103:12
psalm 61:1-3
psalm 62:1,2
Mark 9:23,24
Psalm 53:1
Matthew 8:5-13
timothy4:16-18
Romans 12:1,2
Psalm 32:8-10
psalm 66:17,20
Matthew 11:28
Matthew 6:25-34
Phillipians 4:6,7
Psalm 46

I

inloveandhopless

Praying for strength and wisdom for you

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
Praying for you and for your baby to be :)
that you may hear gods wisdom and find a way to walk the way, god provides for you, whatever that may be.

May 3, 2013
Sorry about my typing errors
*autocorrect from the iPhone
Don´t blame YOUR PENCIL, blame you hand, instead. Ha! Ha!

Sorry! It wasn´t me, but my computer...

I´m almost dyslexic when typing "so fast" in a slow connection. (So you see the Internet connection is GUILTY here).

:p

L

Lamour203

Thank you so much for your advice. My ex-boyfriend is a Godly man and believe in marriage but when we started dating he started putting me before God and felt like only a weak minded or a person without a strong faith in God would do such thing. I always had the urge we wouldn't work out and I was settling. I had all this future plans and by the way I am 25 years old where he is in his thirty's and was happy with his life (living at home with no career or any goals) he doesn't know what it feels like to be on his on because his parents shelter him all his life. He have a low self-esteem and I feel like that's not someone God would want me to be with.

I thank you so much for the verses..very helpful

L

Lamour203

There's nothing wrong with a little Humor

T

Theodore

Thank you so much for your advice. My ex-boyfriend is a Godly man and believe in marriage but when we started dating he started putting me before God and felt like only a weak minded or a person without a strong faith in God would do such thing. I always had the urge we wouldn't work out and I was settling. I had all this future plans and by the way I am 25 years old where he is in his thirty's and was happy with his life (living at home with no career or any goals) he doesn't know what it feels like to be on his on because his parents shelter him all his life. He have a low self-esteem and I feel like that's not someone God would want me to be with.

I thank you so much for the verses..very helpful
How is it that he put you before God? Did he stop praying as much or stop going to church with you?
maybe the love he showed you, you never got before or think that you do not deserve to be loved as much. It kind of seems as though you may have a few things that you need to work out with yourself and God, from always telling yourself that your relationship will never work. You say that he is still with his parents, there are many successful poeple that still live with their parents and grandparents and it's not a bad thing that they still want to be close. However, if it is a big problem then you should be working on a plan with him to move out by planning out your steps together as a couple. Is there a reason why he does not have a career, have you contribute to helping him with job info or any workshops you know about. Have you had a discussion about his goals and what he wants to do or make it fun and incorporate those questions in a game. At the end of the day, you chose him and you can sit back and see if he can magically think of what to do with his life or work with him like family and bring the change about. No matter who the person is there were always be room for improvement even with yourself, now if you are not ready to be a partner and do the team work necessary then it is you that needs working on not him.

However, if you tried all of the above and there is no improvement then it may be him not you:D

T

Theodore

How is it that he put you before God? Did he stop praying as much or stop going to church with you?
maybe the love he showed you, you never got before or think that you do not deserve to be loved as much. It kind of seems as though you may have a few things that you need to work out with yourself and God, from always telling yourself that your relationship will never work. You say that he is still with his parents, there are many successful poeple that still live with their parents and grandparents and it's not a bad thing that they still want to be close. However, if it is a big problem then you should be working on a plan with him to move out by planning out your steps together as a couple. Is there a reason why he does not have a career, have you contribute to helping him with job info or any workshops you know about. Have you had a discussion about his goals and what he wants to do or make it fun and incorporate those questions in a game. At the end of the day, you chose him and you can sit back and see if he can magically think of what to do with his life or work with him like family and bring the change about. No matter who the person is there were always be room for improvement even with yourself, now if you are not ready to be a partner and do the team work necessary then it is you that needs working on not him.

However, if you tried all of the above and there is no improvement then it may be him not you:D

Another thing that happens so often is that a teen goes through a rebellious stage and does not focus on the important stuff that lead them into careers ect. Then they get a woman pregnant who expects them to have everything already so they lean over to drugs, stealing and ungodly actions so that they are where they are expected to be from others. It may take time to get back all the wasted time but he can still do it through small steps the right way. Also, why should he not be happy with his life. Are the things of this world so necessary that one cannot be happy without them?

T

Theodore

Another thing that happens so often is that a teen goes through a rebellious stage and does not focus on the important stuff that lead them into careers ect. Then they get a woman pregnant who expects them to have everything already so they lean over to drugs, stealing and ungodly actions so that they are where they are expected to be from others. It may take time to get back all the wasted time but he can still do it through small steps the right way. Also, why should he not be happy with his life. Are the things of this world so necessary that one cannot be happy without them?
There are also programs that help poeple get back on their feet, whether they are new to the country, laid off, ex convicts or lost everything through a flood.You can look into them and share them with him.

K

kittycat7

Lord, give this person the strength and the wisdom on your will for her life. let your holy spirit teach her, and be with her on important decisions. In Jesus Name, Amen. :) Be imitators of God as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

P

penny232323

May the Lord send you his Angels to protect and help you in your time of need.

Amen.

D

Dee14

Dear God, help her through this trial time. Bless her and her new family.

- My sister is going through a similar situation. She is 26 and has a 2 year old, and is now preggo with her second child. She graduated college with a one month old and is now going through nursing school pregnant. She will deliver her second child during her final exams again. You can do it!!! I am sure your professors will help you a lot with your situation. Reach out to them and they will make things easier when it comes to exams etc.