Prayer Requests

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

salvebella

Hi folks,

Can you guys pray for me? I am going through some things, supposedly I have bipolar and right now I feel really foggy and have no energy. Although, I can't sleep! Add this on top of other stressful factors and the interaction isn't so great.

Thanks.

May 3, 2013
May the almighty heal you the way HE KNOWS BEST!

Nov 24, 2013
most definitely, keep your head held high..you are more than a conquerer!! I wish the very best in God's will for you!

N

ngmoody

Oh dear lord help her in a time of need that your glory will be shown.

B

Bate

He's still in control! And because always His mercy says no to such pain in your life, He'll surely heal you. :)

Jun 4, 2013
i will, i don't have bipolar, but i no what its like to be very depressed and not have a lot of interaction too.:D

S

salvebella

I'm pretty much going through the depressive stage right now, this isn't a feeling I'd wish on my worst enemy. I was already in mania recently and my mania was really high. Oh well. Thanks for the prayers.

Dec 19, 2009
I used to get depressed as a young adult. I got some professional counseling, which helped. It doesn't seem wise to me to count on drugs to avoid depression, but I'm not a doctor.

S

salvebella

It's more than depression, it's other types of episodes. It's very scary actually.

S

salvebella

And even mixed episodes.

Mar 12, 2013
[h=1]Prayer for Holy Rest[/h]O Lord, support us all the day long, until the shadows lengthen and the evening comes, and the busy world lies hushed, and the fever of life is over, and our work is done. Then in thy mercy grant us a safe lodging, and a holy rest, and peace at the last.

P

penny232323

Lord have Mercy on your most precious child, help her now in the name of Jesus Christ!

Amen.

Jan 6, 2014
Father, fill Salvabella with your faith, hope and love. Be with her always make her know your presence always, make her know you will never leave her or forsake her, I ask this in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen

you are not alone, I also have bipolar1 manic with psychotic features, God is merciful, he is always there with you. Take your medication, I will remember you in my Dailey prayers. Christ be with you always.

D

Dee14

Dear lord, please help and bless Salvebella with your grace.
Amen..

M

MTplainsman

I've suffered from terrible depression since grade school, and if it wasn't for the Lord's interventions in my life, sadly, I'd be long gone by now. 6 feet under the earth, in other words. I've had some ups at times though, but usually they were followed by some deep, deep lows. Depression of some sort or another completely ruled my life. I've had that haze your talking about, the fatigue, and the mixed up feelings far to often. So you are not alone my friend. You are more than welcome to pm me if you ever feel the need to talk about it. With supernatural help, I now have control! Praise Jesus! Prayer said for you. Joel

J

jb800m

Lord i pray for this lady that you will teach her to understand the signs of the cycling and find the strength to keep moving forward.. i ask that you send medical staff that will help her with GOdly wisdom that she will find ways to live life like she needs to