Prayer to be able to forgive

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

desparate123

God bless you all
i need prayer to be able to forgive my husband.
my husband married me a virgin but on the wedding day he accused me of not being a virgin...he even took me to a doctor to proove that i wasnt. it was really traumatising. he later on apologised. we still married but 3yrs down the road this haunts me. i havent been able to forgive him.
please join me in prayer so i forgive my husband for many things he did to me.
i need the spirit of forgivenss and not to hold grudges

thank you all

J

ji

i need the spirit of forgivenss and not to hold grudges
Fast and Pray ma'am.
Bitterness is a real prob that i also face.But i am slowly able to overcome.My circumstances are different than yours.But the pain caused by bitterness is always same for everyone.It just produce the result of 'unforgiving attitude'.I had a hard time dealing with it.Sometimes wrong relationships could affect our sanity a lot.But don't think God will bring something bad into your life because you married this particular man.
Fast and pray a lot.Take time.Ask God to lead you to the cross.Ask God to show the pain that Christ went through when he was brutally tortured and crucified for our sins.That alone is the only powerful medicine to heal and fill your heart with love.Stay strong in Christ.:).And give God time to heal you.It might take time depending on our willingness.Don't worry God has patience and will lead through all the dark times as long as we go to him with a broken/contrite heart.Spend time with God in prayer.Its not because i have reached soemthing,but because i am getting healed that i am saying all this.
In time,God will make your husband's heart recognize your integrity.
God Bless:)

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Luke 18:27

T

TashMeyer76

Hello Desperate - from what I gather you sound to be form the Zulu of Xhoza Culture? I wish I could just give my fellow South African a big hug. You know.. Forgiveness is such a powerful think and once we learn to forgive then ONLY will we know the true meaning of forgiveness in our own lives, then you will be set free. Your husband acted in ignorance, and tradition also.

Our Heavenly Father, I pray that you would take Desperate123's hand and that you will awaken within her, your give of Love and that you will give her the courage to stand up and be the champion in her marriage,that you will show her the forgiving heart which is in your nature. Lord I also pray for her husband that you will reveal to him the pain he has caused your daughter adn that he will from his side, reconcile and also seek your truth and understanding.

WE pray this in your holy name.

Amen

D

Dee14

I have experienced something similar to this. Pray for him. Amen

K

keep_on_smiling

Praying for you and help in forgiving your husband. We live in a world that is so full of sin that it's hard for people to trust, try not to take it personally. The enemy is trying to put a wedge between the two of you. I have learned that forgiveness is is such a powerful things and will truly bless you when you are able to forgive. Praying! God bless you!

B

Blessed2014

I mate my husband in 2002.He told me god told him I was his wife.I always wanted a god fearing man I I looked over everything god was showing me.See god always show us thing before we really get into it. We always look over it just thinking it will get better.He always talk about his mother,he's kid.Well in 2003 he got locked up for 6 in a half year.when he got out he became my husband.We was in church sing together then we just stopped. He let drugs and hoes as they call them Destroy what we had.I left him last year.I was always sick in and out the hospital it took all of gods help for me to foregive him.I went to my church and left him at the altar.Pray that god will break ever chain. AND HE STILL AT THE ALTAR WHERE I LEFT HIM.I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU.THINGS WILL GET BETTER IN JESUS NAME.MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.