prayer to complete paper work course

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cazz

Aug 22, 2011
Hi guys it is not a major thing my work signed me up for some random nutrition course. It’s like a massive question workbook three months worth of work. Anyway I did half the book to you in but they want the second half in next week I find paperwork and these sorts of things hard especially focusing. So if possible please pray that I will be able to stay focused and get it completed tomorrow thank you so much for your prayers. Xx

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer, help cazz in doing this paper work easily and in time. Lord please bless. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Hi guys it is not a major thing my work signed me up for some random nutrition course. It’s like a massive question workbook three months worth of work. Anyway I did half the book to you in but they want the second half in next week I find paperwork and these sorts of things hard especially focusing. So if possible please pray that I will be able to stay focused and get it completed tomorrow thank you so much for your prayers. Xx
Hi cazz, I can relate. my mind goes blank when you put paperwork in front of me. I hate when you go to the doc and they give you a form to fill out. : Lord our father I pray that cazz wont read this until after she has finished her work. help her focus to be on completing her work. I pray that she will be able to finish this course and give you the glory. inJesus name amen

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, Cazz. It’s good of you to share with us about your nutrition course and seek prayer at this time. We serve a God who cares about every detail of our lives, and I’m standing with you, asking Him to provide help, give you wisdom and guidance to complete all your paper work well in time as you trust in Him. Blessings to you!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for cazz, bless her to be focused and complete the paperwork. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

cazz

Aug 22, 2011
Hi guys I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your prayers. I'm happy to say that I completed all the paperwork which for me is pretty great. I thought it was such a silly thing to ask for prayer for us so touch to see how many of you pray for me. Thank you so much god bless.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Hi guys I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your prayers. I'm happy to say that I completed all the paperwork which for me is pretty great. I thought it was such a silly thing to ask for prayer for us so touch to see how many of you pray for me. Thank you so much god bless.
I think you will agree that there is nothing silly in asking our father for what we need. What is important to us is important to him. He loves us and wants to give to us. GOD bless us