Prayer to move out of apartment living

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 29, 2023
I have been stuck living in apartments ever since I made the mistake of moving to California. I really am suffering now I was naive and thought it was bad living with my grandparents now I really am suffering. Every neighbor I get is always evil and I always end up in a studio apartment because it's overly high to live out here even though just about every apartment has a mold problem and is a health hazard. No matter what I do the walls are always thin and for some reason we always end up on the top floor so I have to walk around scared to death like a mouse because people get so overly mad over me making any noise but yet bang and play loud music. I can't take this it's gotten to the point where I attempted to end it all so many times and I'm still here. I just want to live in a house I even consider maybe going homeless or living in a car sadly this family member won't allow that so I'm trapped tortured in a apartment. Is this how I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with no friends, no partner except the creepy strange men who come to me every now and then who look like they have evil intentions, and tortured in apartment. That's why I try to stay out of the apartment as much as possible because it is absolute torture. I think it's the devil because seriously if I work and come back I don't hear anything. It's like why does the devil have to attack me EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's ridiculous and I don't have any Christian friends to distract me from the devils attacks.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19