Prayer to recieve love.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

djness

People are always telling me God loves me , but I never feel it. I always feel anxiety and condemnation.
I guess because I never had a loving family. I do not believe in Love. Also not being accepted by anyone when I was younger I was always shutdown from being myself, so I still live with being unacceptable.

I would like to believe God loves me even though my very being seems to say "Ha, no he does not" when somone tells me does.

Thank you.

R

Ramon

There is so much I can say about the Love of God, but I want to make sense.

A Christian should not be a person who just looks for the love of God, but DISPLAYS the love of God. This is a time in where the love of people is waxing cold. It means that people are becoming more hostile, especially toward God and each other. You see, not long ago I was full of hate and anger. I didn't respect anyone. I didn't care about anyones opinions. I was a hard person, and I cut people up with my words. But the Lord changed me in a mighty way. I lost everything.

Then I began to see the love of God. I don't know why we can be so silly as to wait when disaster comes.

I will tell you this. Read about Jesus, and KNOW that it is true what happened. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John. Read this as if you are there. Delete any previous conception about these events, and read it like you never have read it before. Don't let distractions come. Now, as you read you will be convicted. This means you need to repent of some things. But don't only read, PRACTICE. The Lord will reveal so many things to you.

I love you in Jesus. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
As one that suffered this same doubt for much of my life, I can tell you it is about believing. :)
The most affective way to know the love of Jesus is to give this love, if you can , find a way to serve others.
Not for gain, but purely for the sake of Jesus.
It is in this that I came to see the great love of Jesus, then I was able to recive this love as well.
And yes! Jesus 's love is worth it.
Praying for you in Jesus that you will be filled with the joy of His great love.

God bless.
pickles

K

karine___

unlike the world which we learn we must earn its acceptance , with God there's nothing we can do to earn His love, we are already accepted , and our good works are as filthy rags, we all have sinned , and since there isnt a "sinometer", we all need God's grace that is in Jesus . we must just accept this truth, but through faith ( "the righteous will live by faith" , not feelings ), because feelings now and then might tell us otherwise , but no matter how strong they are , there's nothing we can do to escape God's love in Jesus too. i have also grown up feeling God didn't love me , but God is not human .... I pray that God will show u His perfect love for u and ur intrinsic value , with this knowledge everything will be different :)

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
The love that God has shown to Humanity is found not only in the harmony, complexity, and beauty of all of creation, but the biggest sign of love He has ever shown was to give up Himself as a sacrifice to pay for the price of sin, which is death. You see, the love that God gave to us was expressed through Jesus in a physical (His scourged and crucified body) and spiritual (He became sin) form. Unfortunately, people in this world have a free will to either obey God or to do what they want to do, which will most likely be sin. So it is only natural to expect that even your own family or any one else for that matter (since they are human beings) to treat you in two different ways; love or lack of love. But this in NO way interferes with the love that God has shown you. In that He offered Himself as a sacrifice and if you confess your sins to Him He is just and righteous to forgive you of your sins. But you see, people only think of God's forgiveness as the only gift of love we will receive from Him, but they're wrong. If you believe in Jesus, and have made Him your savior and Lord we are co-heirs with Him, and He has authority over it all because He is Lord and all was made through Him and for Him. If you believe in Him He has given you eternal life, and once your soul leaves this body you will be with Him for all eternity and there will be no more sin or sadness or suffering, but everlasting peace, love and joy in His presence. This world is only a facade of what reality is. This world was never meant to have death in it, that is why when one of our loved ones die we can't get used to it, but it hurts deeply. Creation mourns for the day that He will come to make everything new.
We receive the love of God spiritually through Jesus because He frees your spirit from the wages of sin, and once you walk in the love of God which is to follow what His word says and listen to the Holy Spirit convict you then you will start to physically experience the love of God, though most of the time it doesn't manifest itself in something physical that you can hear or see, but rather in an overwhelming peace in your being to know that through every situation you have God who created you, who has forgiven you, and who has called you His own for all of eternity. To know that there is nothing we can lose, because we have won it all through Him. The love of God is something He's waiting to give to you, and He is just waiting for you to understand it and ask for it. Confess your sins, turn away from them because they lead to death and they go against God's love, ask Him to cleanse you, deny yourself, and follow Him.

God Bless you!

Jun 1, 2011
People are always telling me God loves me , but I never feel it. I always feel anxiety and condemnation.
I guess because I never had a loving family. I do not believe in Love. Also not being accepted by anyone when I was younger I was always shutdown from being myself, so I still live with being unacceptable.

I would like to believe God loves me even though my very being seems to say "Ha, no he does not" when somone tells me does.

Thank you.
For God so loved the world,that he gave his only begotten Son,that whosoever believeth in him should not
perish ,but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;but that the world through him might be saved
(John 3:17)
He that believeth on him is not condemned:but he that believeth not is condemned already,because he hath not
believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God (John 3:18)
But God commendeth his Love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners,Christ died for us.
Much more then,being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. (Romans 5:8-9)
one thing is dont matter what people do to us we have to forgive them and one of Jesus commands is that we love one another
dont matter what the situation is.
Jesus just doesnt give love he is love.
you dont have to shutdown or feel unacceptable because you are God's beautiful creation and your beautiful in his eyes
and cant anyone take that away.
anxiety and condemnation are spirits of the enemy but Jesus will always love you he died on the cross for you.
GOD BLESS YOU AND HE LOVES YOU

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Brother, go to our Fathers house this Sunday. I pray The Holy Spirit will be present and receive you this Sunday at our Fathers house.

Dear Brother, you don't feel Loved? Who else would have given up their life for you?, Jesus did!

Dear Lord, I pray that you lay your hands upon our Brother, cast all negative, doughting spirits from him, fill him to overflowing with your love, peace, tranquility and joy, in Jesus name, Amen
Love in Christ
bro Gary

Thank you.

S

See_KING_Truth

God loves you, Jesus loves you, and I love you brother :) I pray that you will be overtaken by the pure and unconditional love of our LORD.

Jul 25, 2012
Forgive your self us God forgive you. Until you hold things in the past you not accept God best offer to you his Love;
May the Lord touch your deepest soul ;) and May you find great embrace to you ;)
You are beloved of God...

A

Andrew

If you read many of the Psalms you can see that David felt many of your emotions. Yet look at him today. His is known to be close to God's heart. If only the world loved us as much as we want to be loved. Its a fallen world and I am looking forward to a better one to come!