Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2024
Good morning.... can u please pray for Corey Hill and Truteasia Sanford. The Bible says get among believers and I'm fasting today until the end of the month. I need God to speak to me in reconciliation of my relationship. The Bible says speak things into existence.
I have not because I asked not. I’m asking all believers to join me only in prayer.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I am here with hope of God's inspired wisdom to come upon your life with
an unexpected change to behold. Let us pray never to doubt the power when
God's presence comes to be."
'Amen'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg