prayer?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

noraj

I have a friend whos going through a very tough time. He currently got into some legal issues and now he's facing a felony charge. He's not a drug dealer, he isnt the type of person who has disregard for the law, and he's a good person at heart. The problem is that he got into an altercation with his wife, the cops were called and he was arrested. Upon his release, he was ordered to not go to his house for any reason or have contact with his wife. The problem with that, is he was homeless and he didnt have any place to stay. His wife wanted him home and his kids missed him. Unfortunately, a few months later he was caught at his apartment and now he's facing two felony bail jumps. I only give this info to explain the predicament. He's in his final year of physical therapy school and his entire future is in jeopardy. He has two lawyers whos fightiing each case seperately..the first case might get thrown out but the district attorney isnt willing to let the bail jumps go. His lawyer says either way hes going to be a felon. Now my friends is depressed, he doesnt know how hes going to take care of his kids nor what his future is going to be. Also, hes considering committting suicide. I dont know what to tell him. He prays, he's turned from his sins (even though he might stumble) but his faith is still shaken. What can I do? what do i tell a person whos facing such calamity in his life that will help him?

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Tell your friend to look conmpleatly in trust and faith in Jesus ,to God Our Father.
To face and speak in compleat honesty all that he is charged with.
I know he may argue this, but God wants Him to be faithful, in doing so God will be faithful to him.
Even if the outcome is not what he wants, God will still bless him and take care of him.
These words were given to me in Jesus for your friend.
It is walking in faith, trusting in God that brings the most valuable gifts and lessons.
Your friend is in my prayers in Jesus and you as well for the wisdom and words to help him and comfort him.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Hope for a better future is what often keeps people going in life. Read him scriptures that show Him that God gives hope, like Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 8:28, Isaiah 54:17. Tell him to put all his cares on God, and to use this time to draw closer to Him. I will pray for both of you. God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

His wife wants his home but they are still charging him? something isn't adding up.

Praying

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for your friend and his family and all who know and love him.
In Jesus Name, Amen