Prayer!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HannahW

My husband and I found out the day before yesterday that we are expecting our first!! We are very excited about this, as we have been praying for a child! Just please keep me and the baby in your prayers! :)
Thanks so much and God Bless,
Hannah

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Welcome to cc, and God bless all three of you! :)

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
How wonderful! Congratulations HannahW!! I'm praying for you all =] Welcome to CC btw.

Aug 29, 2012
Congratulations to the both of you!

H

HannahW

Awwww...thanks so much!! :)
God Bless,
Hannah W.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi Hannah, congrats and welcome to cc! :)
Praying in Jesus's name for you, hubby and baby' :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC!
Prayers sent for you, your marriage and your unborn baby. :)
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Welcome to CC and congratulations!!

A great book for expectant moms: "What to Expect when Expecting" :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Congratulations, I pray that God may bringmore blessings to you and your family. God bless

C

coal

congrats on the new one. i have 4 sons and 1 daughter.. and im fitten to be a grand daddy in january, to a baby girl..... I cant wait. children truly are a blessing... Cherish every moment,,, theres only 1... Take care and god bless...

P

psychomom

Hannah! Two welcomes to offer...one to you--welcome to CC! :)
And one to the new life God's knitting in your womb--welcome to the world, little one. ♥

We are privileged every day to pray for people here, but it sure ain't every day we get to rejoice like this--so thank you, Hannah!!
My husband and I were given six children to raise, and though not every moment was "easy", every single moment has been full of blessing.
You're in for "the ride of your life", in the best way possible. :)

I have a "little" girl whose name is also Hannah (she's 20 today!) so I will not be able to forget to pray for the three of you each day.
Oh, congratulations, Hannah! I'm exquisitely happy for you and your husband. I trust the Lord to bring your child safely into the world, and to keep you safe, too. ♥
~ellie

H

HannahW

Thanks to all of you!!
Ellie: Aww, thanks so much! :)

S

sound7

Job 38:7 "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

Prov 23:24 "The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise [child] shall have joy of him."

Blessed in the name of the lord.

I

Icantstoplovinghim

Congratulations hannahw prayer sent up