prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

isaria

Prayer for legal rights and not be stalked by man and woman try marriage and slavery and crime they been doing.
Also for a person who been violated and raped by bisexual selfish person for long time.
Stalking them and restrainingorder does not help and the law has not been helping and perhaps that because they are educated, famous names in community as well as clever cover it up.

Would like to prayer for my real mother who has always been like an invisible shadow but so good and she is not alive in the time anymore.
I do not see her in the meat of the two woman raised me some how.
But also like to not be with those people anymore but find my true, real family.
For when molestation and other bad crime , abuse etc occured one needs to move on.

I like to prayer will receive my money i worked so hard for and love rights and social network, human rights and list goes on.
Real home.
My eon and being in my real meat and healed and cancer stays away.

Prayer for the dead.
Prayer for all in some way.
Enemies prayer they will be kept away from me in every way shape and form .

Prayer for my rights.
Legal rights.
Regardless of political views, law is law and rape is rape and stalking is stalking and so forth.

prayer for a good people and to meet a good people .

I am not muslim and i prayer for help with this.

I try reach out with a whisper.

One can love some one whom wrongs you and forgive them but to many times is to many times.
They may silence you from childhood never to tell anyone or to speak and always down you although you truly are no dumb.

Prayer for help.
Legal help and help for rights and love rights and eon in my son and time .

To be with my people and restrainingorder on those who supress , isolate, keep as slave , steal from etc.

I am praying for my self to be helped because i do help others (not with body though or in person) but I need help for my real meat and being.

Prayer will move soon.

Praying for touch and healing and love and care.
Some one may care for me, not pretend .
Some one may love me.

Prayer i will make love before my meat dies.

and go to church and support.

encouragement, playfullness, laughter and true friends, true family.

Travel and see world before die meat also and to access my money i can do so.
she travelled world on my eon while i was bullied and told dont deserve food.
Look good, they always make self look and feel good.

raped every night, always tied up, eon...

With out access my money not been able to move

Because i do not work with my body and i whisper and sign.

prayer for freedom in who and all i am and in with my true meat.
prayer restrainingorder enemies kept away.
I access what and all is mine.
No longer be with "family" who not real family but move and be with soul family and true good people for and to me.

Bad marriages occur where they swap sons and keep real one as slave and rape and where they are forsed into marriage.

I will serve well and prayer i will do good work.
Good volunteer work and good paid work even though dont use my meat to work with, and good work to help myself get legal rights.

amen.

Jun 28, 2013
I am sorry to hear your troubles. I will pray that God protects you and helps you through this terrible situation.

Mike

Jun 18, 2013
Sorry to hear about so much trouble you underwent. Will pray mightily for you to be healed. Lord we pray for isaria, so much problems she went through. Deliver her in thy Love. Let thy Love abound her. Let thy peace fill her. Message me anytime you want to talk.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, continueing to pray for you and all needed in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

I

isaria

Thank you very much for prayer.

I have moved around a lot and many things have happened.

Different countries and cultures and also living alone and then these people controlling me long time.
Even dominating my meat.
I also prayer to go to church and be able communicate with people freely nor suppressed .

Would be nice go to church and start going.
Maybe the time is not right and i should wait till things have cleared up more.
i am afraid.
scared go to church. :)

be good have some one to go with but thats when thy say : Go with Jesus.
Go with God and be with his people.
Hold Gods hand and walk into church.
:)

Also be better being.
Not sin so much.

I wish you a good day and blessings to the and truly thank the for good prayer.

God bless.