Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

azuria

Hey all I am new to this forum and chat..but would like to request prayer for my husband. We separated recently and it was quite unexpected on my part..apparently he had been planning his escape as he calls it for quite sometime..I am unemployed and have been seeking God for quite sometime. I am asking for uplifting not only for me and my kids but also for him as well because I do love my husband and do not believe in Divorce. I have been praying for God to take control of his life and lead him in the direction God wants him to go. Divorce has never been an option for me. I am his 2nd wife..I need strength and encouragement and have been doing a lot of bible reading and praying..Please keep me in your prayers. God knows the desires of mine and our children's hearts.

S

sophi3

Have faith God has plans for you to prosper and not to harm you. Jeremiah29:11
As for God, His way is perfect. Psalm18:30
I am praying for you