Prayers for a good ending and thank you for your friendships

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wanting2believe

Im off into the horizon my stay was pleasing and I enjoyed it, I shall be leaving now.
I thank all of you for your prayers and for your good intentions, for the sharing of companionship, and for the words of wisdom and knowledge that you all gave me to guide me.

May God find mercy, may he give you all wisdom, knowledge, strength, happiness, may he ease the pain, may he heal, may he do all these things that I feel at times he didnt give to me but Im still at peace with what he has given me, even if things are to be temporary I am still thankful for them as my stay..

Thanks to all the mods for being patient with my erratic and most annoying attitudes at times.. Ive known to be a troll at times.. and I thank RoboOp for this great website. I have seen what this website has done to alot of people its a great community of support. I see alot of people need of this website and hope God finds a way to prolongue its existence.

I made a promise that if I found myself without a reason to stay I would leave. That if I ever felt myself feel attached or creepy I would leave and at times I felt I was so I rather not ever feel creepy or attached lol and its a good thing. :) Well I just ask for prayers but not for me really but for those who helped me alot in the most diffucult of times were my mind would lose control people stayed with me in my depression and maybe others were annoyed by me but still others were kind I really need prayers for you so you can be all blessed... because all you really believed in me and in my problesm and not kick me to the curb.. so for that I want people to pray for you :)

Well Its night and Im tired I shall sleep and continue tomorrow

Sincerely and remaining true to myself and you
Edgar Uriel

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are and will continue to be in my daily prayers in Jesus.
For you have blessed me and I know others with your presance here.
I pray that soon Jesus will remove your hends from covering your eyes, and you will see perfectly, the joy and delight of His presance and salvation in your life.
For I know you will! :)

May God bless you in all you do always. :)
pickles

M

MRSDS

The Lord's peace be with you. May He lead you to comfort and safety. May His presence surrounds you to fill your life with joy. God's blessing I send to you. :)

P

psychomom

Edgar, dear child, I pray you will find peace (Jesus :) ), and that you might be led back to us at some point in your walk with Him.
I know it hasn't been easy for you. I add my prayers to pickles', that you will truly see the Lord and how much He delights in you.

Many blessings, dear one,
ellie

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011

We'll miss you :(

Hope you come back soon...May God lead you into green pastures friend :) .

S

shekaniah

Edgar,

I pray for you when God puts you on my heart.
When ever I hear the "Jars of Clay" song "Love Song For A Savior"...
I pray for you...
God must really love you!
I hope you think of us often; and stop in once in awhile.
Love in Christ, Shekaniah your Mom in spirit! :)