Prayers for a lost friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jack4022

I know that I'm not sure if prayers really do anything, but I know that my friend believes in this stuff so here it goes: Basically my friend has been making terrible choices involving both himself and others. He's HIV+ and has been sleeping with people and NOT telling them his status, he's also NOT taking his medications because he says he wants to die. He's also recently started doing drugs and even has gotten a drug dealer boyfriend just so he can have drugs for cheap. Because of his behavior and the fact that he let me down on several occasions when I needed him I recently had to stop talking to him, I even deleted his number out of my phone and un-friended him on facebook so as not to be tempted to contact him. I love and care about this person so much, the adventures we've had together I'll never forget, but I can no longer sit by and what this person kill themselves. I don't know what to do for him, so prayers and advice are much appreciated, thanks so much :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your friend is in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.
Praying for you also for all care in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for your friend. God bless

S

shekaniah

Father protect the people arround this person, shine you light into this persons life,
convict his heart and show him how to love himself through You Jesus.
Place him in the right path to get the physical and spiritual help he needs.
Any scripture that he has ever read or has listen to...bring it back to his mind as a sweet song in his spirit.
May the people that know and love you Jesus...surround him in prayer!
In the Loving Grace of God and in Jesus Name, Amen

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you and your friend; especially that his conscience will speak to him about putting other people in danger. May God come into both of your lives in a powerful way and demonstrate His great love for you :)

J

jack4022

Thanks for the love and support :)

F

Friend63

It sounds like to me he's on a selfdisstuctive path. He sounds like he has a depression problem and has lost hope . I don't think we should ever turn our backs on one another but you can not let people be a bad inflewance on your life. He needs lots of prayers and by the way prayer deferently works every time.you have to beleave and have faith and remember God answers prayers in his time not your but he does answer. Good luck to you both and tell him it disscrasefull to not tell his sex partners he has HIV matter of fact it illeagl he can go to prison it's shameful he must stop!