Prayers for Ben

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

marg777

Please pray for my friend Ben! He is not feeling well and I am worried about him!!! Please pray that he gets the rest he needs and that he gives me a call tonight to let me know how he is doing. Thank you and God Bless!!!

M

MadParrotWoman

Father, I lift up Ben to you this evening. I pray that you will grant him the rest he needs and that he will awaken refreshed and with renewed spirit. I pray that Ben will call our sister Marg and that all will be well with him. Amen

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer that, if it is God's will and desire that He bring Ben close to you so that you may be close to each other and see each other often, perhaps everyday. Of course, he will still need to rest but maybe you could bring him a steaming bowl of chicken soup to comfort him. My thoughts are that Ben is going to be alright and that you will also. I am praying for the difficult situation that you are in regarding your family. I pray also for your son as he drives the company truck in inclement weather. You have a friend in Ben. I pray that he has a friend in you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Yes Lord Jesus, Amen

K

kittycat7

Agreeing in prayer ^^ The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit. — Proverbs 15:4

M

MollyConnor

Lord we ask you today to please take care of our brother, Ben. May he find peace, comfort and joy in your presence. I pray that you enter his life and heal him. We also ask that you let Marg777 find out how he is doing, so that she may be comforted as well. In Jesus' name we pray, amen.