Prayers for coworkers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 30, 2012
I just started a new job not too long ago and the girls I work with are so mean and rude. They have awful attitudes. It is pretty bad, to the point where I don't enjoy coming to work. I try so hard to be nice and friendly but these girls have it out for me or something. I don't understand, but all I know to do is pray. I am not sure why they act this way, but maybe they like to make people miserable in order to make themselves feel good. I don't know.

Their names are Saresia, Nancy, Latorsha, Please please pray they something drastic will happen in their lives in order to change their behaviors and attitudes towards people.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Praying.............

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all of you that Jesus will heal their hearts and give you the comfort and streangth you need.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

My very, very dear one, ♥

These women are in my prayers,
and y-o-u are in them, each day.
I thought of this when I was praying for you today:

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. (Psalm 84:11)

When I first read that, many years ago, I thought i couldn't be that person, since I wasn't sinless. :rolleyes:
But now I know that the one who walks uprightly is the one seen as the righteousness of Jesus
because they believe. :)

You are that person!
The Lord is your sun, and your shield.
He gives you grace, and glory!
He will never withhold any good thing from you, beloved of your Father. ♥

with much love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent... :)