Prayers for faith and courage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Milo

I guess it's hard to explain my situation fully, but tomorrow I am about to find out whether or not I will have to leave my program in college. This program determines my future and career, and I am so frightened of uncertainty. Please pray to give me strength and unwavering devotion in our Heavenly Father, no matter what happens.

I did write about this dilemma that I have and what I have learned as a renewed Christian in my blog, if you guys would like to know more. Thank you so much.
Snapbacks and Faded Jeans: Blind trust and Unshakable Faith

~praise the Lord~

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

Lord please give Milo the faith in you and be her strength that she might stand strong no matter what happens tomorrow :)

C

cmarieh

Father God,
I just lift Milo to you, only you know what will happen tomorrow and whatever does happen please allow Milo to find a way to accomplish what you have in store for her. As for tonight I pray that she is able to sleep and get a peaceful nights rest. Allow the people that she encounters tomorrow and the day after to give her encouragement and lift her up as she goes through this rough patch.
In Jesus Mighty Name,
Amen

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Father, Be very near to Milo today and whisper reminders to her that you are holding her as your child. Assure her that only you have her future all planned out and she will be able to fulfill the purpose for her life. Help her to make any difficult decisions she will need to make. Amen.

inge

Jun 23, 2012
Father God give her strength and peace of mind before during and after the conversation. Let her mind think of You and Your things. You are her future and that she will sense how You will direct her steps even through dark situations. Thank You God, You walk with her.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Prov 3:5,6

Who is among you that fears the LORD, that obeys the voice of his servant, that walks in darkness, and has no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.Is 50:10

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, let you bless this, Amen

B

butterfly712

Lord,Jesus bless Milo in this situation that she's facing,in Lord,Jesus name,Amen.

V

VioletReigns

I guess it's hard to explain my situation fully, but tomorrow I am about to find out whether or not I will have to leave my program in college. This program determines my future and career, and I am so frightened of uncertainty. Please pray to give me strength and unwavering devotion in our Heavenly Father, no matter what happens.

The college program may have some deciding power regarding a career path, but it is the Lord God of heaven and earth who has determined your future, my dear sister Milo. :) You have no need to wonder if God will give you strength as Christ Jesus IS our strength and of course is abiding in you.

I pray you hear the Father's wisdom as He guides you in this life. Jesus Christ goes before you making a way for you, He is the Author & Finisher of your faith in Him, He goes to prepare a place for you and will meet all your needs in this life. When our focus is Christ alone, life is joy unspeakable and full of glory! I pray you continue to follow after Him. \ :) /

K

kittycat7

Lord give this person the desire of their heart and speak to them, in Jesus name :) Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. — Romans 12:10