Prayers for health and family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dub

I have been fighting a rough battle with ear problems and severe anxiety attacks the past few months. This cost me my job this week. My mother has been ill with dementia, and my daughter is having panic attacks and ear trouble as well. My wife needs a hysterectomy and my insurance went with my job. I have lost good health as I know it and my family has as well, I have lost my livelyhood, insurance, and the bills are piling up. Through it all, I love God and I want to publicly praise His wonderful name right now. I haven't praised Him enough lately. If it wasn't for his goodness and grace I wouldn't have made it this far. What I am asking for brothers and sisters are your prayers. Prayers that God will heal me and my family from these health troubles, provide a way to obtain insurance, and deliver us from what is most certainly attacks from the enemy. My opinion is God must have some real blessings for us somewhere around the corner, and I want all the people I can get praying for us. We are the Watt family in Kentucky if you wouldn't mind praying for us. Together I really believe that God will turn this around soon.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord I pray for dub, deliver their family my Lord, Heal his family of all health troubles, make them stable in thy mercy and love oh Good Lord.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you, your family, and all you need before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving!

God bless:)
pickles

W

woka

Life happens Lord we all know in your word You say how tough it is, does this mean You do not love us NO, does this mean that we should be doing somthing more NO, It means you Lord are the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow, the aboslute knowledge we have that You Lord said "It is finished" on the cross gives us the reassurance, that You Oh Lord love us above all else, and for that Lord we are eternally grateful. We surrender our whole heart's to you our Father, and pray Lord that you will give us the strength, the wisdom, and the encouragement we need to turn to you always father, in our bad days and in our good.
Thank you Jesus.

O

OwenHeidenreich

Jesus had compassion on them. the holy spirit dwells in the temple of the LORD and that temple is you. praise God that he is a Good God and wants to heal you because he is so ready to start changing your wife's mind and filling her brain with the order and perfection of his word. he re-made her into a new creation and deleted the confusion from her brain and replaced it with order and structure. he who has ears let him hear. the truth of God is that he is SO willing to heal you. HE brings order and structure to everything and not just the insides but also your home and family. thank God for his perfection and willingness to totally CRUSH the evil one on the head.