Prayers for health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrettyBelle

I have 2 requests. The first is for my cousin Amy. Two days ago she was shot in the face by someone shooting the bus she was on. She lost her right eye and has other facial injuries.

The other request is for me. I have had recurring chest pain due to what my Dr thinks is anxiety related. I went to the Dr and they rushed me to the Er because my ekg was spiking. I have a small heart murmor. He put me on needs and then I'M saw my family Dr. He said it was probably anxiety. Just pray for peace that this anxiety will cease and the pain stop. Thank you and God Bless.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs prettybelle, both you and your cousin Amy are in my prayers in Jesus's name.
sending huge hugs to your cousin.

God bless
pickles

L

Lostintheshaddows

You got my prayer .

D

Duckies

Hi, i will be praying for her healing and for you to find peace! God Bless You and hang in there, all of this shall pass :)

D

dashadow

So very sorry to hear about your cousin. I'm praying for her and for your health. I get anxiety related headaches and chest pains from time to time. God heal and comfort you both.

S

simplyme_bekah

wow I am so sorry to hear that about your cousin. I pray that the Lord picks your cousin up and that He brings His salvation and His hope and His peace and His comfort and His salvation to your cousin during this really difficult time in your cousins life I pray and ask on Jesus name for this person and for the whole family. I pray the Lord covers you in His peace and His comfort and His love also I ask all on Jesus name amen.

N

Nancyer

Heart felt prayers for both of you to be well, healed and know the love of God is there for you both. Prayers for Amy in the aftermath and recovery of her ordeal. Love and blessings for you both.

Apr 12, 2013
Sweet sister cry your pain and fears to the Lord Jesus and He will enter your broken soul and lift you and your friend up to strength. I am came here also for prayer for PTSD and the Lord is helping me ,He hears the prayers from all of us

P

PrettyBelle

Sweet sister cry your pain and fears to the Lord Jesus and He will enter your broken soul and lift you and your friend up to strength. I am came here also for prayer for PTSD and the Lord is helping me ,He hears the prayers from all of us
Monash I do all the time. My couch is my favorite place to kneel in front of. I lay my head on the couch cushion, as I'm laying my head on Jesus's lap and pour out my heart to Him. I feel His presence so strong every time and it's healing me.

I have been diagnosed Bipolar and get depressive episodes a lot. I do fell better with this Buspar so that's promising. I'm just under a lot of stress from a transfer at my job and difficult people in my life.

Good news on Amy. She has no severe brain damage. They operated on her to clean up that gunshot wounded eye socket. She still can see out of her remaining left eye and move her extremities. She's a fighter and I know that the Lord is going to pull her through this. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
That is good news, thankyou Jesus! :)
Ill continue to keep you both in my prayers in Jesus.:)

God bless
pickles

P

PrettyBelle

Well I finally found out what was causing my chest pain Praise God. I have pleurisy. My lungs and chest tissue is irritated from allergies. My Dr. put me on steroids and changed my allergy meds. Ohio is terrible for pollen and mold right now.
I've been in a lot of pain since Thursday so continued prayer is appreciated.

Good news on Amy too. Her reconstructive surgery went great and now she's going into the therapy stages starting next week. She's doing much better than expected and we are all so proud of her. She is a good Christian girl and the Lord has been with her through this whole ordeal. The outpouring of love has been amazing.
She is depressed though about the loss of her right eye and her appearance as I'm sure anyone would be in her situation.
Just continue to keep her lifted up.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. God bless you all and I love you all so much in the Lord. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thanyou for the update.
Im glad dr figured out what was ailing you and has given you solutions.
Also glad to hear your cousin is doing better.
I will continue to keep you both in my prayers in Jesus.
Praying also that Amy's beauty and the beauty from withing shines brightly for Amy in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in the Love of Jesus <3

S

stevef

Also praying for you and your cousin and thankful that things are getting better. Keep praying and trusting Jesus, and remember that God has the last word in our lives and it will be good. He can turn trajedy into triumph.