Prayers for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joy20

God what is wrong with me. I try my best everyday. I love you God but I don't feel you do. Please keep me in prayer.
I want people to talk to me that's ALL I want and Need to feel better.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Dear Lord, please give Joy your peace that passes all understanding,and let her experience your love and Grace.

In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Hi Joy. I hope this helps you.

J

Joy20

yes but I wish I'm not bored. I'm self employed.

May 3, 2013
I chose you. He! He!

(for my daughter´s name sake).

J

Joy20

God I love you and I know you in control. I need this be Sunday so I can talk to my pastor's wife Debbie.

T

TashMeyer76

Are you okay? If you want someone to talk to feel free.

J

Joy20

I'm fine no one can help over the internet

I

inloveandhopless

Please lord bring peace and love into joys life let her feel your love. I pray to you in Jesus name

J

Joy20

Thanks but I don't think my prayers will ever get answered. :(

Dec 19, 2009
God what is wrong with me. I try my best everyday. I love you God but I don't feel you do. Please keep me in prayer.
I want people to talk to me that's ALL I want and Need to feel better.
Don't give up. The Lord loves you.

M

MTplainsman

I prayed for you... don't know you personally, but you are so worth prayer!

Wether you are bound by spiritual conflict, physical, or what have you, I just ask of you... Please, Please, don't limit The Lord or completely shut him out! The Lord can blow away your problems like dust in the wind. Maybe you are in a period of testing? Will you prove to The Lord that no matter what situations you face in your life right now, that you tie yourself to him like never before? Will you rise to the challenge with him and not against, and have that ever-so-needed victory?

By by saying prayer "may not" ever be answered, is a sign of weakness to the evil one. Don't let that beast steal anything from you! Prayer is a tie of commitment and faith in The Lord. He already knows what we all need and when we need it. Prayer however, seals that bond from we, who pray, to God himself. You have the chance right now Joy, to rise up from your fretting, your hardships, blasts from others around you, etc. etc. etc. and be a powerhouse for The Lord! I sense that you just need FAITH building in your life right now, and if you can build apron that to an agreeable level of The Lord, he will deliver you from your dead spot in life, your burdens, and your worries to a new level in your life and walk. You may lack much hope now, but please, grab that pebble of faith you have bouncing around in the bottom of your pocket, and use it! Build apon it, and get strong with it! You will conquer if you just let The Lord take it all, all your problems, wrap them into a ball and toss it off to The Lord to handle, cause you needn't, nor are you expected to handle it all.

I don't know your situation my friend, don't have a clue in fact, but I will say this... you could be born with half a body, drag yourself around on the ground by your arms, and still have great faith. You could be under the eyes of many, and fear their thoughts of you, but this for an example, could be a powerful position to be in, for God's use. By such a handicap in life, you could set such an example to people on earth, that you WILL be made a pillar of God's kingdom. Just an example, but remember, life flys by so quickly, that we must forget about ourselves, serve The Lord, live in love, and concentrate on our great homecoming... Heaven!

When things start hitting the fan in life, you just got to step to the side, keep the faith, and again, never forget what's awaiting us in the end... You keep that in mind, no matter who you are and where your at, and it's like... "Oh Yaaah, this little time on earth is so worth it..."

Sorry to ramble, but I just sense you becoming a powerhouse for The Lord. I'd love to follow along with you and see you rise. God bless you my friend! Open the door to The Lord all the way to the wall and nail it open, fast and tight, and welcome him in so the work can begin.

* pm me at anytime you need to talk. Joel

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
If you didn't believe the Lord wouldn't help you, you wouldn't be here. I understand what you're going through but sulking will not help you. I encourage you to talk to the members here, because I'm pretty sure some here have gone through worse than what you had to go through. Yet their still standing strong, so trying reaching out to them.