prayers for my adoptive son and family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mumof4

My beautiful adoptive cutie pie son is only 4 and has been with us since day 1 from the hospital. He is a blessing from god.
We were his foster parents first and he was placed into our home. We know his young mother from where we used to live in another small town, my oldest daughter was aquantances with her. So you can see with all the foster homes he came to ours and I know he is God's plan for us to raise him as our own. I have 3 older biological children (17-18-20)r and he so much part of our family, would think he was birth to me for how much love I have for him, yet he is dark skinned. (so that gives it away)
He is going threw some struggles, he started school this Sept and seems to be dooing well, but recently after Christmas he is so different. Having moods, very angry screaming, wetting himself, pooping himself, and just being very aggressive/hitting.
I have talked to his teachers and they said he is a wonderful pleasant little boy, and have no issues with him.
I have all the patients in the world for him, he has always been a momma's boy with me and lots of hugs and kisses, and that has not changed at all. What I find his he doens't want to leave me, at service last week he didn't want to go to sunday school he had a fit and wanted to go into the service with myself and husband.This was very unusal as he loves Sunday school and all his friends.
I have raised 3 wonderful girls and have been told boys are so different.He still is my son no matter how he behaves or reacts. I just don't know what he is going threw or how to help, I pray for him always that he will know how much we love him and feel loved. We cuddle and I tell him he is a gift and thank Jesus eveyday for him, and that I love being his mommy. He is wanted and no neglected at all,just going threw something and He and I and my family need all the prayers to help him get threw this. He and my 3 girls and my hubby are my world.I love my family. So blessed am I.
Please keep my Son in your prayers, that he will get threw this stage and know how much mommy and daddy and his sister love him :) thank-you

D

Dee14

Dear God I pray that you embrace this family with your warmth and love. They are truly blessed by you and please continue to bless them in the future.

Amen..

I look up to you!, I wish to adopt a child and have lots of kids of my own one day! Your a great parent!

M

MTplainsman

That's a wonderful thing you are doing. It's very noble. God bless you all. I'll pray for your family right now.