Prayers for my dad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dawnmarie20

Feb 26, 2013
Throughout the year last year my dad had several issues with his vision in the right eye, including: retinal detachment scar tissue and a cataract which caused him to miss 5 months of work, well on Tuesday we found out he had a tear in the retina of his left eye. he had surgery to repair it and now he has a cataract on the left eye, this means he will be off work for a few months. p,lease pray for fast healing and that we will be able to survive on my moms income

S

Siberian_Khatru

Bless you for seeking supplication, dawn. I'm praying for your dad and for your family's circumstance.

Jan 28, 2012
Praying for your dad, for quick healing for him ...

A

ashleybee

Prayers being sent up for a fast and safe recovery!

B

BeenForgiven

Will be praying for your family's health and finances! I will also be praying for your peace!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs to you Dawn and all your family.
Setting your dad's healing and all your family's needs before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless:)
pickles

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I know our Father is able, and with you all, in Yeshua's name, may he be healed and you be comforted, amen...........

P

paulr

Will pray for you sister.