prayers for my dad?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
I'm asking for prayers for my dad. You see my dad is 39 years old. He has always been a very hard worker. He works so much that he messed his back up over 10 years ago and never got help because he knew he would need surgery and that meant he would be outta work/ no money for bills. So he never got help. Well finally a few months ago he had surgery and he was doin great. But the other day he was bent down getting something and his back popped and now he is hurting so badly he can't move. When he tries he starts crying.(my dad never cries ) the doctor won't see him for a month. Please he needs prayers! I don't wanna see my daddy like this anymore.
Please pray if it's Gods will he will be healed. Pray God will give him the strength to get through this.
Thank you and God Bless!!

N

NightRevan

Hi Pres19, I will pray that God brings healing to you Dad's back, and I hope He brings him and your family through this, I'm so sorry that he and you have had to go through this, and were forced to choose between living with it, and couldn't get the surgery that would have helped. I is wrong that this had to happen, and I pray that God strengthens you all by His Spirit and brings you through. God bless you, and bring His healing into all your lives.

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
Thank you so much.
God Bless you!!!!

J

J-Kay-2

"Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are my praise."
Jeremiah 17:14
Father God, You see the pain and agony Pres's daddy is in, and You Jesus are familiar
with pain. You took the infirmities upon your body so we may be healed. Lord, I know
how awful it is to have to wait for a month to see a Dr. I ask, please, Jesus, along
with all who agree, please help him be healed. He needs wisdom Father to know what
to do to ease this pain if he stays home. We ask you guide them and help know what
would give him relief. We put our faith and trust in You O Lord, and we thank You
and praise You in Jesus name. Amen

A

AmberGardner

Has he ever considered a chiropractor?

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
I'm not sure if he has. He doesn't like to talk about things that have to do with his health.

M

MTplainsman

I prayed for him and your family. Keep your prayers going for him, and good things are bound to come. I had a disc injury many years ago. The pain of it would literally take your breath away and your eyes automatically cry. I feel for him, I really do. If his back is out of alignment, it will only continue to cause pain and worse yet, it will tug on all sorts of other muscles in all directions that aren't natural. I agree with the possibilty of a back adjustment. A deep massage of the muscles is a must also! If those muscles don't get limbered up, they may get damaged too. God bless your Dad and your entire family.

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
Thank you so much. ^-^

B

breezyt

Lord we need u rite now with a special touch for this young ladies father u said u would never leave us or forsake us in your name I pray amen

N

Nancyer

Prayers for your dad and your family, that the doctors can see him very, very soon. Prayers they can take the pain away and he can go back to doing what he needs to do. May God's healing love be over all of you.

In Christ we pray,

nancyer

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
Thank you everyone for the prayers! God Bless you all!!