Prayers For My Friend Please!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Macie

My best friend's parents were getting a divorce and fighting over the custody of their children. Her name was Alisha and she was almost 16 years old. Wednesday night she decided to end her life. :'( She was like a sister to me and her parents are having a really rough time. She has a younger sister who is 5 and she is devastated that her sister is dead. Could you guys could just keep her family as well as mine in your prayers? Thank you so much.

S

shekaniah

My prayers go out to all who know and loved her...
May you recieve the comforter and the peace of God...
In His Lovingkindness, Shekaniah

S

Strong1

Wow! I just ask God to give a sense of Peace in the midst of this storm.
How are you holding up?
This is sad.....so sad.
Be still and know that He is God.

M

Macie

Wow! I just ask God to give a sense of Peace in the midst of this storm.
How are you holding up?
This is sad.....so sad.
Be still and know that He is God.
She was talking to me about it....and I tried to stop her but I didn't tell anybody in time...I guess i'm ok. I don't really know. :/

S

Strong1

She was talking to me about it....and I tried to stop her but I didn't tell anybody in time...I guess i'm ok. I don't really know. :/
Make sure your sharing your feelings with someone you really trust okay? I personally know how death can affect an individual. It's still so fresh, it maybe hasnt hit you yet. If you need to talk you can PM me. Take care of yourself kiddo.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs Macie.
You and your friend Alisha,all her family are in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.
For Jesus is close to those who morn.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Still praying for you...
May the love of Jesus comfort you.
In Jesus Name, Amen

A

Ashlynn

Oh wow...I'm so sorry Macie. :(
I'll be praying for her family, your's, and all who knew her!
If you ever need anybody to talk to, i'll be glad to listen.

M

Macie

Thank you guys so much for your prayers. It really is hard losing your best friend (whom i've known since birth).

P

psychomom

Macie! I'm just so sorry. :(
Please, please know that y-o-u are NOT responsible for this terrible thing--okay?

I'll be praying for Alisha's family, and for you, dear one! ♥
~ellie