Prayers For My Mom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

stinabell

Please pray for healing for my mom. My mom donated a kidney to her friend a little over three years ago and since then she has been in and out of the hospital. A little while after the surgery she was not feeling right so the doctors found out part of her colon was hanging out and she had hernias. So again she went into surgery. A little while after that surgery she was feeling bad again and there was a lump in her stomach it was a fluid pocket so they put a tube in her and a draining bag. It would not stop producing fluid so they tried some kind of liquid she had to inject into her tube and after a few weeks it stopped draining. So they pulled the tube out and after two weeks the she was not feeling well again and now was sick. They found out that the fluid pocket had built up again and now she also had a bad infection. So she had to stay in the hospital for awhile and had to put a new draining tube, then they decided to do surgery to clean out the fluid pocket. Well a little while later again she was very sick and had to go to the er. They found she had a infection from the hospital stay that comes from using antibiotics while in the hospital. Well here we are today she is still with a draining tube and just a week and a half ago they tried the alcohol flush which is painful. Just two days ago she started feeling bad again and they found out the draining tube was blocked and had to put in larger tubes. Please she has been through a lot. Please pray for her healing! Thank you all.

M

Mercyrains

You and you're mom will be in my prayers. God bless you.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
What a trial for her...she must be an incredible person to donate a kidney for a friend! Praying for her healing and an end to this ordeal. Does she need another doctor? Yeah...hospitals can make us sicker sometimes, unfortunately, but I'm praying that the Great Physician will step in and take care of this infection, close up the lining, and prevent anymore fluid from collecting. Amen

S

stinabell

I wish she could go to another doctor but unfortunately they can not afford it the hospital she is going to is covering everything because it was their fault in the first place. She is a really awesome and special person. Thank you so much for your prayers! God Bless you and yours!

U

Ugly

We have a Prayer Request section. May consider posting there as this section seems to be dominated by people with marital problems.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
I will keep your mom in my prayers sister. That God would touch her with his healing hands and give her a clean bill of health. Keep the faith and God Bless.

N

Newme

Praying for your mom. Anybody who does such a selfless thing as she did is truly a hero in my books.

Dear Lord, please heal this amazing woman, a woman who put a friend's needs before hers. This woman is incredible Lord, and I know you will place your healing hands over her. I pray you heal this woman and make her better once again.

Amen

Oct 7, 2013
Our Blessed Father,
Thank you for your mercy. We ask for mercy and healing for this lady who gave a kidney to save a life.
We ask for complete healing to come to her in your way and your timing.
In the name of Jesus Christ we ask. Amen.

J

jb800m

Praying for your mom to be healed