Prayers for my sister and Salome

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, can you agree and pray that all the problems regarding Japan visa be solved and sister have her passport and visa before 28th and let her fly to Japan on 30th. sis. is crying bitterly. let God solve her problens and give her peace and strength

Also Salome is having light fever can you pray that God heal and bless her.

Thanks you!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with levi for her sister. Let the visa problem be resolved by thy grace. Let all blocks be removed in thy name. We also pray for the healing of Salome. In thy precious name.Amen

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Matthew 18:20 where ever two or three are gathered I am in there midst. I agree in prayer wtha ith you that GOD would use this to show his power and glory. I pray with you that GOD will cut through the paperwork and all be solved. also for the tender mercies to heal thei little one. Amen

M

Miri

Lord you know our needs before we even express them. I pray the
practicalities of this journey will be sorted out quickly. I pray for
Salome as well that she will be well and back to being a happy
toddler. Give her an inquisitive mind and one which seeks you with
all her heart.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer regarding these family situations. Your daughter is a doll too. :)

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
God bless levis sister with her visa so she could travel and heal Salome from the fever. Injn amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying, asking God to intervene, provide favor and help regarding your sister’s visa and travel to Japan. Also, praying for Salome’s healing and strength. Grace and peace to you and yours!

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
My friend your sister is in my prayers, I know the feeling of having a sick child,it is terror,but remember if the temp doesnt go above 102F, everything is fine, keep her cool as possible. Of course she will be in my prayers