prayers for sister Davis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EcarG

One of the pastors at my church has a wife who is very sick, she went to hospital for Gallstones but they discovered very aggressive form of cancer in here liver, I ask for agreement in prayer for her healing and the comfort of her family in this difficult time, in Jesus name. Amen

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying and believing God with you for her healing. God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for her in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

Dec 9, 2011
One of the pastors at my church has a wife who is very sick, she went to hospital for Gallstones but they discovered very aggressive form of cancer in here liver, I ask for agreement in prayer for her healing and the comfort of her family in this difficult time, in Jesus name. Amen
Father,thank you for loving us with Jesus,when we were defeated you made a way for us to serve you and every thing you have for us is good and because you first loved us,we love and know you will be there,father you gave your one and ONLY son up,for us so that we might be delivered from the body of this death,thank you father.
we know you want good things for us and we trust in you father,thank you father,and now father let your word demonstrate......
not in word only father,but in POWER,touch and heal this pastors wife and deliver her,and to you father be all the glory in JESUS name......amen

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
In the name of Christ Jesus I rebuke all cancer from her body, and decree her healed by the manifestation of the Holy Ghost with the gift of healing..... binding all spirits of infirmities to submition to the word and will of God binding them and there weapons and commanding them to leave her body and take there weapons and go.... and no weapons they have formed against her will Not prosper.... in the Holy name of Christ Jesus.......Amen..... and Amen to all the prayers of faith sent to God through Christ Jesus.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
With all who pray in Jesus Christ's name, amen.