prayers much needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

t_ropp81313222

Hi I'm 19 years old and am going through a very tradgic time period in life, I am currently facing very serious legal issues I've never been in trouble before and I was put in jail and released on house arrest. I have lost all of my friends, they talk bad about me I lost my beautiful and loving girlfriend and I cannot talk to her because her parents don't want us to communicate we had somewhat of a long distance relationship at parts of the year due to her going to a university but we would still visit eachother reguraly there would be times we wpuldnt see eachother for a couple months which was very hard she's a wonderful young lady and comes from a strong christian family and this girl has changed my life in a number of ways and I took her for granted. I feel as if though everything is crumbling right before my eyes and I need Christ more than ever. I'm studying his word and surrendering my entire being to him . I just ask for your prayers to help me get through this very difficult time period in my life as my freedom is on the line I want nothing more than to change and become a successful individual in society again please pray for me and also for my beautiful girlfriend that her precious heart is healed thankyou and God Bess you all

A

Angelique

God bless you lil brother. I just want you to know that yes you are going thru alot but Gods ability to save is greater than our ability to sin. You will have to face the consequences of your choices but God will be faithful to deliver you in His perfect peace if you keep your eyes steadfast on Him.

God bless you and your friend.

Blessed be the name of our Lord.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Keep leaning on the King little brother and he will sustain you. Will be keeping you in my prayers.

B

bluebirdchaser

Hey, you're welcome here. I'm praying for you. It's wonderful that you are laying it all to Christ and are working toward change. God knows your heart. I hope we can encourage you here.

J

jordie

Heavenly Father,
heal this young man of all his burdens. Show him, as you've shown me, that the only way to be joyful is through you and your Great Love. That even your most devoted children can't heal or fill us up to the brim, only you. Hold his hand close throughout his walk with you. I pray he never strays far from you, and never loses sight of all that you are. When he feels hopeless, like giving up, lift him high and wrap your arms around him and show him your wonderful Mercy. Amen.

If you would like, you can private message me. I would love the chance to get to know you and be a part of your walk.