Prayers needed for job

• Thread starter inloveandhopless
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

inloveandhopless

I took a job a few months ago. I left a long term company for a job that I was promised growth and more money capability. I was completely mislead. I am now at a company where the management and ownership are completely dishonest and I am now not making enough to pay my bills. My husband also had gotten laid off and now took a huge paycut. We are not making enough to cover our bills and support our 5 children. I have been interviewing but have had no other offers. I interviewed at a company for the second time today which is much closer to my home and pays better. Please pray that I find something that pays better and is more honest I am very uncomfortable with the dishonesty at my job and need to make more to cover our obligations

W

wwjd_kilden

praying .

J

jennymae

I'm praying for you and your family, honey. Take yalls problems to the good Lord in prayer.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Loving father we pray you financial bless inloveandhopeless, and bless the Job which they do, or lead them to a better Job, Lord bless them financial, so that they will also return some financail blessings as an offering to you, Lord all for your glory, Amen

B

butterfly712

Lord,Jesus I'm praying for inloveandhopeless,please let her get this job so that her and her husband can take care of their family and pay their bills,in Lord Jesus name,Amen.