Prayers Needed for my Faith!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 23, 2012
I just want you guys to pray for my faith, that my faith keeps growing through God, and also that God will open my heart to him and that i will cry out to him.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I am very impressed with your zeal for God at such tender age. I pray that God will grant your request, in Jesus name. Amen.:)

Dec 23, 2012
Amen:) god bless you, and yes i am 14 years old and very blessed, God has used me so much these last 6 months and i feel like he has a plan for me, and i love to pray, i am a praying warrior and i love to pray:) Amen, Amen, Amen, God is the Almighty High God and our Healer:)

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Amen:) god bless you, and yes i am 14 years old and very blessed, God has used me so much these last 6 months and i feel like he has a plan for me, and i love to pray, i am a praying warrior and i love to pray:) Amen, Amen, Amen, God is the Almighty High God and our Healer:)
That's wonderful to hear, little brother. Keep the fire burning for the Lord.
God bless.

S

StephenH

Will definitely be praying for you.

S

simplyme_bekah

Lord I pray that you increase Mike's faith in you and that you help it grow each day my Lord, I pray and ask on Jesus name amen. Mike what I have to say to you is that if you want this keep reaching for Him and talking to him and reading your bible and reaching reaching reaching for Him and he will gift you with the gift of untouchable faith. That has been my experience with it. God Bless Brother!

Dec 23, 2012
Amen, My faith is growing everyday

L

liz247

God bless you Mike in your walk with God. Father I pray for Mike that you would give an extra measure of faith as he walks with you in the plans that You have planned for him Father before he was even formed in his mothers womb, for we are fearfully and wonderfully made in Your infinite wisdom and knowledge. I pray this in the wonderful name of Jesus Amen and Amen and Amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, what a beautiful pray Mike has prayed. I pray that you open his heart and mind to your will for his life and give him the strength and trust to walk in it. In Yeshua's holy name I pray amen.

Dec 23, 2012
Thank you so much guys:) i don't know why but i am tearing up right now, God bless you guys so much:D

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus's name for all that is an increace of faith.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Little one, every word you post is a blessing. :)
To see you here interceding for others is a blessing.

y-o-u are a blessing. ♥

praying for you today.
love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Glad you are here and sharing what God is doing in your life ;)
Prayers sent in Jesus Name, Amen
May God continue to bless you, Shekaniah