Prayers please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Travis

Now I aven't been to Church in a very long time, and I forget to say my prayers, I ask the Lord for forgiveness, and I've needed a few prayers here and now. My mom is fighting her surgery, and for her family, im sure she prays every night, and my brother has had a birthday, so i want it to go well.. pray for my Uncle, he is going to go through surgery, he is a very great man, and I just ask for prayer for my family, and I. I thank you all

S

shekaniah

The fact that you have humbled yourself and openly admitted your lack of being faithful to God, and asking for forgiveness is a big step.
God will honor your prayers because they are coming from a sincer and humble heart.

May prayers will not only be for your mother, but for you and your whole family.

Father we thank you for always having an ear inclined to hear us, even when we are not always faithful...thank you! For always being faithful to us.
Lord you know the needs of each person in this family and where they are lacking. Build each person up mind, body and spirit.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Oct 20, 2011
Dear lord please bless and comfort him and his family amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Lifting up you and your family in prayer in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you and your family. God bless

Apr 26, 2009
I will for your family may Gods grace and peace be with you

T

Travis

The fact that you have humbled yourself and openly admitted your lack of being faithful to God, and asking for forgiveness is a big step.
God will honor your prayers because they are coming from a sincer and humble heart.

May prayers will not only be for your mother, but for you and your whole family.

Father we thank you for always having an ear inclined to hear us, even when we are not always faithful...thank you! For always being faithful to us.
Lord you know the needs of each person in this family and where they are lacking. Build each person up mind, body and spirit.
In Jesus Name, Amen
I thank you for that prayer, my day was going good, but I'm not letting it drag me down.
All the prayers, really mean alot, I've got to learn acceptance, the demons are playing tricks, but I'm not going to fall for anything they put me up to, being pulled down, its not even worth the time. Please keep praying.

T

Travis

Thank you everyone so much, because I don't want my family to go down, every prayer I will try to open my heart, and soul to, i appreciate the blessings, and prayers.

T

Travis

Unfortunately, my mother passed away march 04 2012 due to servical cancer. She was very young, 39 years old. It was tragic. Though know I must progress. But I feel weak, and these demons have spiritually molested me, and tries to keep me apart from Christ. I'll wake up in the middle of night unable to move and happens, this has happened constantly I just need prayer because I have participated in tarit card/psychic reading and horoscopes. And I have watched tge Exorcist. These demons won't leave me be!

M

mcpassos89

praying for you and your family!!

sarah

S

shekaniah

Sorry to hear about your mom.
From what you said about her she had a strong faith.
She will be waiting for you in heaven!
You could honor her by not getting involved with the garbage!

Hun, you should find a church youth group. My kids loved it.

I have prayed for you too.

O

OFM

praying my mom older sister and father all died of cancer my heart and prayerful prayers go out to you i will very much alot sure pray 4 you amen allways amen................