Prayers to find a job asap

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jullom

I've been looking everywhere i can to find a job but with no phone or job history its really hard. I talked to god the other day he told me he would send them my way. Ever since then i've doubled the applications as much as i could with friends phone numbers and addresses and still haven't gotten anything back email or a phone call. I need the job to get my life straight and move on in life and stop being a bum to society and another homeless on the streets. Lord i look up to you and ask for all the help i can get. I don't even care if i have to find a way to move closer to have the job. Please lord help me now.

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
I'm asking for the same thing. It's starting to take a toll on me inside and out. Praying for the best for the both of us.

Caduceus

Apr 10, 2013
Praying for you. Don't give up, you will find a job. Try and be open to the lord's guidance.

M

MollyConnor

Lord Jesus, we ask you tonight to bless this young man in finding a stable job. Help him find a good job that will bless him and his family financially. I pray that he enjoys his work and is not stressed out because he doesn't have one right now. We ask that you lead him to where he needs to be in life and hope that you will see to it that he gets the job that you have for him. We also ask that you give him purpose and hope for the future. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

To the OP: don't lose hope. It may take 2 days or 2 months before you even get an interview. Don't lose patience. Maybe the Lord is testing you. Just trust and pray to Him. Lean not on your own understanding. Read the Word, this always helps me as I too am looking for a job. I hope you can find one soon. God bless you!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, guide, Jullom, to find a job, and to lead a normal life, yes Lord, bless Jullom with a Job, Amen

V

VioletReigns

Thank You Jesus our Lord for the job You have supplied for brother Jullom.

B

butterfly712

jullom,and jsr,I'm praying for you both,Lord,Jesus,please find jullom and jsr a good job real soon,in Lord,Jesus name,Amen.

D

DyingToSelf

Father GOD,

I thank you that You have a plan for these two children of Yours. I pray that they will receive the peace and blessed assurance that You have each and every one of us in the palm of Your hand. I believe in Your provision for them, LORD, and I pray that You will reveal to them that You have not just given them a job, but a position of favour within that place of work that they may bring glory to You.

I say all this in Jesus Name,

Amen

J

jullom

Thank you all I'm hoping to hear back from 2 people tomorrow and hopefully i will start monday or tuesday

D

DyingToSelf

Thank you all I'm hoping to hear back from 2 people tomorrow and hopefully i will start monday or tuesday
Be of good faith, GOD has already moved in Your situation. Remember not to count on your own strength but to rely on our Awesome GOD. He does not need qualifications or resumes or even experience to raise you up.