Prayers Would Be Appreciated

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2019
I could really use some prayers right now. I’m starting to feel like everything is just against me at this point. On top of recent health issues and some very hard family losses, I'm now dealing with having to pay my electric bill or go without food even longer. The choice is obvious, I HAVE to pay my bill when my LIHEAP check comes in on Monday, but I've already gone a couple of days without eating at this point. Until my check comes in on Friday, I just can't afford groceries. Not to mention hoping that I can even COVER my entire electric bill, where temperatures have been so crazy where I am. Facing this alone is really…scary. If anyone is open to just talk, I'd appreciate that, too. Keeping my faith is even harder right now, but I’m trying my best. Please, say a prayer for me if you can, so that something will hopefully come through and work out. It’s in Gods hands now!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi Sassy, are there any food pantries where you are? Do any of the churches offer a soup kitchen?

Also, what is LIHEAP? :unsure:

Sep 13, 2019
Hi Sassy, are there any food pantries where you are? Do any of the churches offer a soup kitchen?

Also, what is LIHEAP? :unsure:
@blue_ladybug

I visited the one pantry close enough for me to walk to and their shelves were bare, sadly. I suppose people just aren't donating in the winter months, and no churches near me offer soup kitchens, sadly. It'd help quite a few people if they did. And LIHEAP is a heating assistance program in my state.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Lord please send the fire. You sent rain to Australia when they had fires that were out of control.. and in other parts of the world people are suffering and cold and going without food too, including our friend here in the states.
thank you that you care for her and let her know she is never alone. Please move the mountain or get her to a place where she is warm and fed. In Jesus mighty name.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
I will absolutely pray for you. I've been in similar situations, so I understand what you're facing.