Prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joy20

Please pray that Amy's husband change his ways ~ Stop drinking and listen to God. Also if need Amy needs someone to listen, I'm here for her. I pray that her phone will work and stop lagging. God knows my heart.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for Amy, her husband and all her needs in Jesus's name.

God bless :)
pickles

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for Amy's husband to overcome temptation and be filled with the joy of the Lord!

J

Joy20

Please lord I pray that enemy will leave their household. Please soon.

J

Joy20

Please pray for Amy. She needs a lot of prayers.

J

Joy20

God I need to talk to her. You wont help me